TruForge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site and forum for TruForge -- MineCraft Hardcore Factions PvP Server. truforge.mine.bz

3 posters

Balancing stuff

katana

Balancing stuff Empty Balancing stuff

Post  katana Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:18 am

Jelly, you saw this coming. Anyway, this is balancing stuff that seem pretty annoying, about rogues at least, since that's the class I am. (By the way, please post the rogue tree >.<)

Rangers have leather armor, and don't have one. What the hell? Could they at least get chain, or the ability to use one? I get how they shouldn't have iron/diamond because of their arrows, but they have weaker armor than rogues and lose the ability to run. What do they do, 10 hearts now? If it's the same, then that's not right.

Also, jump seems REALLY weak. 10 second cooldown, often misfires, and when it works it barely jumps. Please change cooldown to 3 seconds to make up for this weird misfire, it still costs like 7 mana, so you'll run out if you just plain spam. 10 seconds is just plain annoying when it sometimes doesn't work for no apparent reason.

Oh yeah, and prowler doesn't seem to exist? /hero skills prowler does nothing.
    Hjelmansson
    Hjelmansson
    Admin

Location : Michigan, USA.. I like it here, the trees are the right height.

Balancing stuff Empty Re: Balancing stuff

Post  Hjelmansson Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:21 pm

odd that "/hero skills prowler" isn't functioning, but prowler is definitely there
    parkourmen

Post  parkourmen Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:51 pm

Hjelmansson wrote:odd that "/hero skills prowler" isn't functioning, but prowler is definitely there
    it works when you are the class but not when you arnt it :S

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:34 pm