TruForge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site and forum for TruForge -- MineCraft Hardcore Factions PvP Server. truforge.mine.bz

2 posters

Mystic Getting Raided?

LinkZeldaNavi

Mystic Getting Raided? Empty Mystic Getting Raided?

Post  LinkZeldaNavi Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:15 am

Ok, so today when I logged on to Truforge, I looked in the chests in our base. Nearly EVERYTHING was gone, but there was NO explosion holes, and the doors were closed, and we have a chest room that doors seal it. affraid Our base is an obsidian skybase, and there is NO possible way in, except hacks. I hope for an admin to further pursue this event, and track down who did it, for I think they may have used some sort of fly-hack to get up, then teleported their friends up. This also does not explain the chest room with doors to block it. EVERYTHING was gone in there, and that was our main chest room. Like I said, NO explosion holes or anything, so someone, if you could, please inform me/help with this situation. scratch
    parkourmen

Mystic Getting Raided? Empty i have heard about your raid.

Post  parkourmen Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:29 pm

I heard about your raid and i will not say who did it, they have told me how although and it did not include hacks it was simply as i explained to theblazinglion that your base was only 1 obby thick and therefore is a easy raid. They did not use hacks and i do know are a group of legit players. I hope you understand my point that it wassent hackers.