TruForge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site and forum for TruForge -- MineCraft Hardcore Factions PvP Server. truforge.mine.bz

2 posters

Dragon eggs updates!

Poll

Well?

[ 3 ]
    Dragon eggs updates! I_vote_lcap75%Dragon eggs updates! I_vote_rcap [75%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Dragon eggs updates! I_vote_lcap25%Dragon eggs updates! I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Dragon eggs updates! I_vote_lcap0%Dragon eggs updates! I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 4
    katana

Dragon eggs updates! Empty Dragon eggs updates!

Post  katana Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:35 pm

Alright, as we all know, leveling is slow and is based around killing the same pathetic little mobs over and over, most of the time in a way that puts you in no harm. It's boring, zero risk, and takes forever. How about adding something new?

First of all, we have dragon eggs. These are little containers of exp. Put one in a crafting table (or your inventory 2x2 grid), and you can craft it into a bone (or something). Doing this gives you 1000 exp. Crafting exp is affected by class, so higher level classes would get less exp. You get dragon eggs as rewards from plugins like mobarena/hunger games (of course, add an entry fee), or other events like deathraces (if we ever have any again).

For this to really do anything, we'd need mob arena and/or hunger games (is that the right name?), which would probably be fun anyway. Some other things could be spleef, capture the flag, who knows.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Dragon eggs updates! Empty Re: Dragon eggs updates!

Post  Admin Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:08 am

leving is somewhat slow and sucks, but it's EASY.

if we were to do something like this, (which is indeed a good idea i think), we could hold events for people to get in on and eggs (or anything else) can be the prize. but if we did this, i'd want to hold them daily/randomly or

hmmm

idunno.

in any case ill glance at those plugins and try to think of something, maybe. we could even sell exp that way

but i'd want to deter grinding a bit if we did that, make it a bit lower exp. grinders are supposed to primarily be for getting the damned loot, not exp. gotta get mobs spawning correctly, i suppose... so people will hunt at night..

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:21 pm