TruForge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site and forum for TruForge -- MineCraft Hardcore Factions PvP Server. truforge.mine.bz

+4
parkourmen
freakishdelight
Admin
AirCougar
8 posters

The Resignation of AirCougar (Get excited!!!)

AirCougar
    AirCougar

The Resignation of AirCougar (Get excited!!!) Empty The Resignation of AirCougar (Get excited!!!)

Post  AirCougar Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:35 am

Hello, Smile

I will be happy to inform you all that I will be retiring from TruForge, and overall Minecraft in general (Except for my server of course Razz). But i am honestly quite tired of most of the 12 year olds who think they know just about everything. And to even be more honest, i don't mean to offend Hjel or Fox but i definitely miss the old server. I completely would rather have Heroes without enchanting then this extremely dry plugin. Even the old TruForge with 9 classes or so with no enchanting could still be more lively then this in my honest opinion. But i will miss those long arguments with 99% of you, and those even longer debates between me and Resurrex. I do understand just about most of you hate me and i find that completely understandable. But please know that i will actually miss just about all of you. So on that note, goodbye TruForge.

Sincerely,
    AirCougar
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

The Resignation of AirCougar (Get excited!!!) Empty Re: The Resignation of AirCougar (Get excited!!!)

Post  Admin Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:07 am

yeah ok.
    freakishdelight
    freakishdelight

The Resignation of AirCougar (Get excited!!!) Empty Re: The Resignation of AirCougar (Get excited!!!)

Post  freakishdelight Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:13 am

Shocked ...... Sad ...... No
    parkourmen

Post  parkourmen Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:59 pm

AirCougar wrote:Hello, Smile

I will be happy to inform you all that I will be retiring from TruForge, and overall Minecraft in general (Except for my server of course Razz). But i am honestly quite tired of most of the 12 year olds who think they know just about everything. And to even be more honest, i don't mean to offend Hjel or Fox but i definitely miss the old server. I completely would rather have Heroes without enchanting then this extremely dry plugin. Even the old TruForge with 9 classes or so with no enchanting could still be more lively then this in my honest opinion. But i will miss those long arguments with 99% of you, and those even longer debates between me and Resurrex. I do understand just about most of you hate me and i find that completely understandable. But please know that i will actually miss just about all of you. So on that note, goodbye TruForge.

Sincerely,
    AirCougar
    Now, is this because we raided you?
    katana

Post  katana Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:01 pm

I'm not 12, I'm 13.
    AirCougar
    AirCougar

Post  AirCougar Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:45 pm

parkourmen wrote:

Sincerely,
    AirCougar
    Now, is this because we raided you?
    No you didn't get anything good at all. I had 21 stacks of obsidian and 30 diamonds in my inventory.
    And no Kat I wasn't referring to you at all, but hearing that you're 13 did make me chuckle a bit so thanks for that Very Happy
    freakishdelight
    freakishdelight

Post  freakishdelight Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:31 pm

katana wrote:I'm not 12, I'm 13.

clown ... Laughing ... What a Face
    cameron8969*

Post  cameron8969* Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:11 am

Sincerely,
    AirCougar
    Yea i would have made you quit anyway...you cant handle being raided so you [RAGE] hehe
    cameron8969*

Post  cameron8969* Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:13 am

Sincerely,
    AirCougar
    You most likely copied and pasted most of this ^
    AirCougar
    AirCougar

Post  AirCougar Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:08 am

cameron8969* wrote:

Sincerely,
    AirCougar
    You most likely copied and pasted most of this ^
    And exactly where would i of copied it from?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:12 am

personally, i love the stupidity of calling a superior plugin "dry."

it's more dynamic, gives us a ton more freedom, and allows way more things to happen.

in addition to that, it's only on a preliminary run and there are features upcoming (like the mentioned classes and specialties system) which means 6 times 6 = 36 total combinations to the new TruForge classes system.

i've worked personally with the plugin developer and he's helpful and a great guy, and even implementing things soon that I have specifically asked for.

So yeah, quit all you want, that's cool and all, but I won't have anyone badmouthing a superior plugin just because we are running on a trial configuration because I wanted to test some things. I'll miss you and all, but I've done this for nearly a year now, with an obvious ton of experience in Heroes and 5 other RPG plugins and i'm very glad to have found the best. =]

also everyone who plays minecraft acts like a 12 year old. you've done it, as have 95% of the people on every server, ever. i'm ancient and if i actually played, i'd probably do it too. Very Happy
    parkourmen

Post  parkourmen Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:30 am

Can this post be closed. Noone really cares air has left and him complaining about the server. Personally i love the new class system and cant wait for dark assassin Very Happy
    corlark

The Resignation of AirCougar (Get excited!!!) Empty BYE AIR :'(

Post  corlark Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:52 pm

Bye... :'(
    Made_by

The Resignation of AirCougar (Get excited!!!) Empty :( i cant connect

Post  Made_by Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:39 am

it says im currently not white-listed, could someone please white-list me, i was reccomemded this server by aircougar, i am a member of fallenworldspvp
    corlark

Post  corlark Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:56 pm

You can't read? Read the server description.
    Made_by

The Resignation of AirCougar (Get excited!!!) Empty descriptide

Post  Made_by Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:55 am

what description

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:34 pm