TruForge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site and forum for TruForge -- MineCraft Hardcore Factions PvP Server. truforge.mine.bz

2 posters

aarons banning

aaronmarsh13

aarons banning Empty me and ramses banning

Post  aaronmarsh13 Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:00 pm

So i went to spawn to buy swords then mobs started spawning they couldn't kill me so started killing them i got carried away and creepers started jumping out of nowhere and i started to run away some of it was me yes but i wasn't the only one there.ramses cameron and i think someone else was there too i didn't mean to wreck spawn and will help repair it if u let me. my apologies aaronmarsh13.p.s this is the first and only server i play on and had just bought a visa card to donate today plz don't ban me for long.
    aaronmarsh13

aarons banning Empty aarons banning

Post  aaronmarsh13 Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:57 pm

I realize now i didn't put enough effort into my last plea and that with it i realize there is nothing that i could have hoped to accomplish.so I'm here to restate my case.When ramses told me there were mobs at spawn i didn't believe him but when i found out my self and realized they couldn't hurt u i got really excited and started grinding as much as i could. I admit it was fairly stupid for me to have creepers blow up but i didn't intentionally blow up the donor shops.i wasn't the only one there also.I Didn't know it was that big of a deal and believed it could be fixed in minutes.being the first and only server I've played on i didn't realize how big of a deal it was and how much disresrespect i showed to the admins on the server.Also it wasn't me who logged in on crashes account my friend brought his laptop to my house logged in on crash because creepers account wasn't working.I may have told him what to say at times and i realize that it was wrong. and when u were asking if it was ramses or arron he said yes but he was only answering the question before that u asked.U can see for yourself i can have creep log in and vouch for me from a different i.p than mine.again i have realized my wrongs and would like to make right by them.I realize i need to be punished but plz don't ban me for too long just what seems appropriate.

Sincerely,
    Arronmarsh13
    Hjelmansson
    Hjelmansson
    Admin

Location : Michigan, USA.. I like it here, the trees are the right height.

aarons banning Empty Re: aarons banning

Post  Hjelmansson Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:22 pm

Your ban appeal is handled in the topic that ramsesTVmcgee posted for both of you, unbanned on Monday..

Lockin'... Razz

Sponsored content

aarons banning Empty Re: aarons banning

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:34 pm