TruForge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site and forum for TruForge -- MineCraft Hardcore Factions PvP Server. truforge.mine.bz

2 posters

What's the policy on glitch abuse?

katana

What's the policy on glitch abuse? Empty What's the policy on glitch abuse?

Post  katana Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:59 pm

what's the policy on glitch abuse? you can't hack, but what if you find a way to teleport through a wall or something?
    foxwillow
    foxwillow

What's the policy on glitch abuse? Empty Re: What's the policy on glitch abuse?

Post  foxwillow Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:30 pm

if something becomes a serious issue, we will find a way around it or get a plugin to prevent it. if anyone knows of glitches that can be used: post them and we can assess whether something needs to be done.

as it stands right now: as long as you don't hack or spam, you can do whatever you want.
    katana

What's the policy on glitch abuse? Empty What I know of:

Post  katana Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:28 pm

You can open chests through walls if you break them and right click fast enough. I personally think this should be allowed, because they just put their stuff through a paper thin wall and expected to get away with it. The problem would be if anyone lags themselves to the point they have 30+ seconds to reach a chest.

You can place blocks at your feet to jump on that block before it disappears, and given enough lag, can "fly" until you hit the sky limit. (last time I checked, may have been fixed for heights higher than a block)

Sponsored content

What's the policy on glitch abuse? Empty Re: What's the policy on glitch abuse?

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:28 pm