TruForge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site and forum for TruForge -- MineCraft Hardcore Factions PvP Server. truforge.mine.bz

+8
cameron8969*
norm5898
freakishdelight
parkourmen
AirCougar
Hjelmansson
Resurrex
cheapthrills
12 posters

Admin Abuse of Aircougars server he abuses power.

cheapthrills
    cheapthrills

Admin Abuse of Aircougars server he abuses power. Empty Admin Abuse of Aircougars server he abuses power.

Post  cheapthrills Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:50 am

I was raiding TheMuffinMen with ninjar12 and wyatt442211 and found there underwater base and when I got in everything had protection as if it was safezone when i tried to access the chests they had protection and he had 3 npc's down there to protect the vault this is admin abuse and i dont think air should be allowed to have admin rights if he is gonna do this even though he is the owner. If you dont like admins who do this i suggest you leave this shit heap of a server. Heres the proof of the abuseAdmin Abuse of Aircougars server he abuses power. 2012-011[/url]
    Here is another Screenshot
    [url=Admin Abuse of Aircougars server he abuses power. 2012-013]
    [img]Admin Abuse of Aircougars server he abuses power. 2012-014[/img]
    [img]Admin Abuse of Aircougars server he abuses power. 2012-015[/img]
    Read the chat and see what "foxwillow" says. The NPCs of Foxwillow, AirCougar, and Hjelmansson
    Resurrex

Admin Abuse of Aircougars server he abuses power. Empty Re: Admin Abuse of Aircougars server he abuses power.

Post  Resurrex Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:59 am

OMfg that's seriously fucked up

But I expected Air to do something like that XD
    Hjelmansson
    Hjelmansson
    Admin

Location : Michigan, USA.. I like it here, the trees are the right height.

Admin Abuse of Aircougars server he abuses power. Empty Re: Admin Abuse of Aircougars server he abuses power.

Post  Hjelmansson Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:51 am

why is this posted here?

confusion.
    cheapthrills
    cheapthrills

Post  cheapthrills Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:26 am

To show fox what he had it say but its a misunderstanding apparently morph but the protection back and the chests were empty so. Still funny how he had made fox say I LOVE LEMONZPVP! <3 XD
    AirCougar
    AirCougar

Post  AirCougar Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:46 pm

Hhahahhahaah you would post that here XD that is really funny.
    But anyways, how is everything coming with the server Hjel, any progress made or is it
    just going to be dead? Just wondering! Smile
    parkourmen

Post  parkourmen Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:56 pm

AirCougar wrote:Hhahahhahaah you would post that here XD that is really funny.
    But anyways, how is everything coming with the server Hjel, any progress made or is it
    wondering? Or hoping? BIACH... anyways why did you get team avo to grief cameron8969's server -_- Idiot!
    parkourmen

Post  parkourmen Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:00 pm

Resurrex wrote:OMfg that's seriously fucked up

But I expected Air to do something like that XD
    Lol res Very Happy
    AirCougar
    AirCougar

Post  AirCougar Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:00 pm

parkourmen wrote:
    wondering? Or hoping? BIACH... anyways why did you get team avo to grief cameron8969's server -_- Idiot!

Hahahahahahahahahhahaha first of all why would i get team avo to grief his server? Second of all if you knew anything Team Avo has been dead, they may be coming back, but one video isnt enough to prove it. 3rd of all Logan was the one to spam his server not me. 4th of all, why would i want it to be dead? No one from TruForge has played on my server since I banned Cam for Vclipping. Oh and by the way Fox/Hjel if you want a good long list of all the Hackers from TruForge, just let me know Razz Im not going to lie, it will hurt your user base but, if you want a good clean server, you should definitely get rid of some of these kids. And lastly i love how everyone "hated" my server so much but whenever i ban one of these "haters" they go on raging for weeks XD Im just super excited to raid 95% of you to release some of this tension. Oh and by the way even though most of "TruForges" users on my server are gone, since the new server launch ive made $325 in the past 4 days. To be quite honest i dont miss anyone from that big faction of RXN except Freak because, well she was the only one who didnt hack her ass off. Oh and i guess Ninjar didnt either, but, well you know.
    freakishdelight
    freakishdelight

Post  freakishdelight Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:41 pm

AirCougar wrote:
    parkourmen wrote:

Hahahahahahahahahhahaha first of all why would i get team avo to grief his server? Second of all if you knew anything Team Avo has been dead, they may be coming back, but one video isnt enough to prove it. 3rd of all Logan was the one to spam his server not me. 4th of all, why would i want it to be dead? No one from TruForge has played on my server since I banned Cam for Vclipping. Oh and by the way Fox/Hjel if you want a good long list of all the Hackers from TruForge, just let me know Razz Im not going to lie, it will hurt your user base but, if you want a good clean server, you should definitely get rid of some of these kids. And lastly i love how everyone "hated" my server so much but whenever i ban one of these "haters" they go on raging for weeks XD Im just super excited to raid 95% of you to release some of this tension. Oh and by the way even though most of "TruForges" users on my server are gone, since the new server launch ive made $325 in the past 4 days. To be quite honest i dont miss anyone from that big faction of RXN except Freak because, well she was the only one who didnt hack her ass off. Oh and i guess Ninjar didnt either, but, well you know.

Firstly as explained to you via skype with an apology in regards to camerons banning, which I must say I never argued only that I was shocked and surprised that cameron would do such a thing ... I have not played any minecraft in the last 2 weeks at all due to real life and getting alot of hours at work, which tbh is more important to me at the moment coz I have some goals that I am in the process of achieving atm .. As for ninja well he hasnt played any MC either not because of the re launch or camerons banning but because he is currently going through a League Of Legends faze .. And though we are both looking forward to the return of Tru Forge and hope to be more active than not (which equals long nights and a case of sleep deprivation) .. Im suprised you didnt relised I have not been active on a computer as I have only been available on skype via my mobile and thats when I actually think to check it as I dont get notifications of chat ... Anyhow I happy that your server is doing so well Air and I'm sorry that you dont care much for the rest of fallenworlds RXN members ...
    norm5898
    norm5898

Post  norm5898 Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:05 am

freakishdelight wrote:
    AirCougar wrote:
    parkourmen wrote:

Firstly as explained to you via skype with an apology in regards to camerons banning, which I must say I never argued only that I was shocked and surprised that cameron would do such a thing ... I have not played any minecraft in the last 2 weeks at all due to real life and getting alot of hours at work, which tbh is more important to me at the moment coz I have some goals that I am in the process of achieving atm .. As for ninja well he hasnt played any MC either not because of the re launch or camerons banning but because he is currently going through a League Of Legends faze .. And though we are both looking forward to the return of Tru Forge and hope to be more active than not (which equals long nights and a case of sleep deprivation) .. Im suprised you didnt relised I have not been active on a computer as I have only been available on skype via my mobile and thats when I actually think to check it as I dont get notifications of chat ... Anyhow I happy that your server is doing so well Air and I'm sorry that you dont care much for the rest of fallenworlds RXN members ...
    Aircougar is letting his successfull server get to his head, kicking his friends to the curb in the process. Oh and stop being so cocky Aircougar --->"Im just super excited to raid 95% of you..." There is a little something in the world called karma, and it's coming for you!
    AirCougar
    AirCougar

Post  AirCougar Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:21 pm

norm5898 wrote:
    freakishdelight wrote:
    AirCougar wrote:
    parkourmen wrote:

Aircougar is letting his successfull server get to his head, kicking his friends to the curb in the process. Oh and stop being so cocky Aircougar --->"Im just super excited to raid 95% of you..." There is a little something in the world called karma, and it's coming for you!
    Hey norm, i raided you Very Happy Oh, and by the way, who exactly are my friends that I'm kicking to the curb? Yeah, get some more of them facts wrong broski Wink Just don't quit the server after I raid you this time, k pumpkin?
    norm5898
    norm5898

Post  norm5898 Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:38 pm

AirCougar wrote:
    norm5898 wrote:
    freakishdelight wrote:
    AirCougar wrote:
    parkourmen wrote:

Hey norm, i raided you Very Happy Oh, and by the way, who exactly are my friends that I'm kicking to the curb? Yeah, get some more of them facts wrong broski Wink Just don't quit the server after I raid you this time, k pumpkin?
    The friends you are kicking to the curb are the people from RXN. I'm not getting any of my facts wrong broski Smile. Oh and good luck raiding us this time. You do realize the only reason you were able to do that before was because of a skill one of the heroes had right? And you do know that we fixed that problem right? Smile In the time you have been on Truforge, Remedy has raided your faction (MuffinMen/Whatever stupid name you had before that) about 5 or 6 times whereas you have only raided Remedy once on a freak accident. You won't be able to raid us again. Also, I didn't quit Truforge when you raided us. I simply took a break because not only was it a good time to due to losing everything, but it was at the end of the third quarter for school. All my tests were coming up in a matter of days. None of the others from Remedy played because I wasn't at that time. So how about you start getting your facts right, k pumpkin?
    Resurrex

Post  Resurrex Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:17 pm

norm5898 wrote:
    AirCougar wrote:
    norm5898 wrote:
    freakishdelight wrote:
    AirCougar wrote:
    parkourmen wrote:

The friends you are kicking to the curb are the people from RXN. I'm not getting any of my facts wrong broski Smile. Oh and good luck raiding us this time. You do realize the only reason you were able to do that before was because of a skill one of the heroes had right? And you do know that we fixed that problem right? Smile In the time you have been on Truforge, Remedy has raided your faction (MuffinMen/Whatever stupid name you had before that) about 5 or 6 times whereas you have only raided Remedy once on a freak accident. You won't be able to raid us again. Also, I didn't quit Truforge when you raided us. I simply took a break because not only was it a good time to due to losing everything, but it was at the end of the third quarter for school. All my tests were coming up in a matter of days. None of the others from Remedy played because I wasn't at that time. So how about you start getting your facts right, k pumpkin?

1 word.. Swag

Nuff Said Broski? Or should I say Pumpkin Razz
    cameron8969*

Admin Abuse of Aircougars server he abuses power. Empty lololol

Post  cameron8969* Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:55 pm

LOL
    AirCougar
    AirCougar

Post  AirCougar Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:02 am

Norm,you're retarded. The only people from RXN that play on my server are Freak and Ninjar. And everyone and their mother knows that me and Ninjar don't get along. And Res, really? Anyone that says "Swag" basically means they have 0% of "Swag". I think it's funny that all of Remedy tried to make their own server and made basically a really shitty dupelicate of TruForge and couldn't get something as simple as letting people open chests in enemy territory right. So once you guys actually pass, idk the 7th grade and let your balls drop let me know. And will a moderator/admin please lock this topic? I don't even know why there is a topic about my server on here.
    Resurrex

Post  Resurrex Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:14 am

AirCougar wrote:Norm,you're retarded. The only people from RXN that play on my server are Freak and Ninjar. And everyone and their mother knows that me and Ninjar don't get along. And Res, really? Anyone that says "Swag" basically means they have 0% of "Swag". I think it's funny that all of Remedy tried to make their own server and made basically a really shitty dupelicate of TruForge and couldn't get something as simple as letting people open chests in enemy territory right. So once you guys actually pass, idk the 7th grade and let your balls drop let me know. And will a moderator/admin please lock this topic? I don't even know why there is a topic about my server on here.

First of all please don't ever say the words resurrex and 0% and swag in the same sentence it's the 8th deadly sin. Second of all we did not try to make a duplicate of truforge, ever since 1.8 when we all met up we had a dream of making our own server to show people that we know in r/l and to meet new people that can be potential good friends. Third of all, LET MY BALLS DROP? ARE YOU KIDDING ME. I SWEAR THEY DROPPED HARDER THAN SKRILLEX DID ON SCARY MONSTERS AND NICE SPRITES. LIKE COME ON BRO
    AirCougar
    AirCougar

Post  AirCougar Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:25 am

Well your dream was crashed, burned and overall pathetic.
    Resurrex

Post  Resurrex Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:19 am

AirCougar wrote:Well your dream was crashed, burned and overall pathetic.

As quoted by one of the best philosophers of our lifetime, Ninjar12, "Thank You"
    AirCougar
    AirCougar

Post  AirCougar Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:09 pm

Resurrex wrote:
    AirCougar wrote:Well your dream was crashed, burned and overall pathetic.

As quoted by one of the best philosophers of our lifetime, Ninjar12, "Thank You"

Yup anytime.
    Resurrex

Post  Resurrex Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:45 pm

That's why I <3 You Very Happy

<3 <3 B0XXY Love <3 <3
    parkourmen

Post  parkourmen Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:51 am

AirCougar wrote:
    norm5898 wrote:
    freakishdelight wrote:
    AirCougar wrote:
    parkourmen wrote:

you couldnt have done it without ninjar.
    parkourmen

Post  parkourmen Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:03 am

AirCougar wrote:Norm,you're retarded. The only people from RXN that play on my server are Freak and Ninjar. And everyone and their mother knows that me and Ninjar don't get along. And Res, really? Anyone that says "Swag" basically means they have 0% of "Swag". I think it's funny that all of Remedy tried to make their own server and made basically a really shitty dupelicate of TruForge and couldn't get something as simple as letting people open chests in enemy territory right. So once you guys actually pass, idk the 7th grade and let your balls drop let me know. And will a moderator/admin please lock this topic? I don't even know why there is a topic about my server on here.
    When i made my server.. as a dupilcate of tf, almost exsacly. Not long after i realised what i had done, and completly changed the server. I mean, as of a few weeks ago it is creative. My dreams are not like youurs aircougar, mine are like res's. All you think about is the money.. everyonne els thinks about making players have a good time, make new friends, and most importantly, Have Fun. Yeah sure, you may get donations on the way, but on a server wherethe owner is abusive to players, but gets a heck of donations because the server is 'Pay to win'. If you dont donate, you can be raided by any donor, the reasons you have donators is because you get the right people on your server who are donators, but they only donate bcause they have to, If they want a good expirince on your server. You have nice people on your server, some of them i liked very much, And that is the only reason they stay.
    AirCougar
    AirCougar

Post  AirCougar Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:58 am

Park, you're an idiot. You have no idea what your talking about, you little 10 year old. You couldn't even setup Heroes, you asked me to do it. I obviously care about what my players think and do and i strive for them to have a better timee. And i strongly believe in the pay to win mechanism, and its not all about paying to win. They're also paying to spice up there play a little bit and have some more fun. If a player had been playing for 2 months and had stacks of Prot 4 and Sharp 4's, he would get bored as fuck. Giving them an option for something better changes the whole servers outlook on what the "best" is. And first of all, it's a whole $5 to get anything above great on the server. It's not like i'm asking for $100 for one item thats fun and cool and only the rich kids could have. (I'm not saying someone that donates $100 is technically rich either) I know that if any kid actually works up the guts to ask there parents for a whole $5 and have them talk to me personally, they would be able to do it. And you think i dont care about the players? I spend a solid 5 hours a day working on the server, scoping around on bukkit for new ideas and looking for new advertisement spots. We recently just got Ddosed from some little "hacking" bitch and i have been calling my host all day figuring out something we can do to stop it. And on top of me not trying to satisfy my players, i do everything i can. I use a localhost server to test plugins before i even install them, whenever lag occurs and i know it's a plugin problem i have to spend hours uninstalling plugins at a time to find whats causing it. Also if you knew anything you little smart ass 10 year old, my server now has its own kill rank up system that basically can give you anything a donor could. And this kill rank up system took me 3 whole days to fucking configure and setup to run smoothe. Not like 4 hours of working on it a day, more like 17 straight hours working none stop and testing. And to be honest, i've never seen another server that has it, and that's why i did it. At the end of it, the configuration ended up being 3,300 lines. And this pay to win stuff is bullshit also. On TruForge (Im really not trying to bash on you, im just making a point, i believe the concept is 100% perfectly fine) you could pay for creeper eggs which was a HUGE thing. Now, these weren't cheap what so ever, and ALL of us knew, right when someone got Creeper Eggs, all that goes through your mind is "Fuck me, better lock my chests up with some obsidian". Everyone knew that kids with Creeper Eggs were going to wreck some shit. And on my server i have Creeper Eggs sold for in game money, expensive at first, but not un-feasible. So, please Parkour, before you Try to make a little bash on me, get your facts right you pussy ass bitch. And know that I 100% care about my server more then any of you little pricks did with all of your wanna be little shit servers. My server has already been through a SHIT ton of ups and downs, and I've stuck through them all. And PLEASE for the love of fucking god, TELL ME how the fuck i am an abusive admin? Because i had a base with some guards as a joke, and there wasnt one fucking thing in it? "Why did you have it protected then?" Because when your an Owner of a server you make plans, you get ideas, and sometimes you forget about them and leave them be. That was that case. I guess you guys wouldn't know that because you guys couldnt have any imagination and had to copy a server completely to even have a start. Anything else how im an "abusive" admin? I ban people on 100% facts and proof and gut feelings, and TONS of outside opinions. People say i was wrong for banning Cameron for Vclipping and he yelled at me for an hour. Then, 3 days later Freak is telling me he did admit to Vclipping. And you, i had over 15 skype messages, videos, pictures saying how your a hacker and you have a team, and your going to Ddos my server if i didnt do something, blah blah blah. Do you really think any Owner would keep someone like that around? So theres another one of your "abusive" admin traits gone, what else do you got? I can obviously go all day. To be quite honest im tired of all of these 13 year olds who think they actually have a clue. And my players have had some of the best of times, 500% better then yours guranteed. I have weekly events, tons of PvP Arenas that all are unique. And i have often Drop Parties. I 100% make sure that for the most part users are having fun. And when im not on doing it literally right in front of you, im on the control panel trying to fix errors and make lag go away. Oh, and by the way I didnt need Ninjar to raid Remedy he didn't even have 1 tiny clue how to do it, and even if I did need his help, I raided there vault on my own, without anyones help and it was the only thing that actually had some descent stuff. (I didnt need his help because i could have just gotten someone to log off in it dipshits) But i won't lie, him helping me did make it less of a hassle. Oh and before i forget, "You have nice people on your server, some of them i liked very much, And that is the only reason they stay." What are you exactly trying to say here? That you liked people on my server and that's the reason they stay? Please graduate from 3rd grade and learn a two or thing about sentence grammar. I know mine isn't perfect, but i at least make it half ass understandable unlike your shitty little paragraph with errors like no other in it. (Honestly i bet you can count more misspelled words in his paragraph then correctly spelled words)

But on a good note, I'm excited for TruForge, Fox/Hjel I hope everything is going good! Smile
    parkourmen

Post  parkourmen Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:09 am

AirCougar wrote:Park, you're an idiot. You have no idea what your talking about, you little 10 year old. You couldn't even setup Heroes, you asked me to do it. I obviously care about what my players think and do and i strive for them to have a better timee. And i strongly believe in the pay to win mechanism, and its not all about paying to win. They're also paying to spice up there play a little bit and have some more fun. If a player had been playing for 2 months and had stacks of Prot 4 and Sharp 4's, he would get bored as fuck. Giving them an option for something better changes the whole servers outlook on what the "best" is. And first of all, it's a whole $5 to get anything above great on the server. It's not like i'm asking for $100 for one item thats fun and cool and only the rich kids could have. (I'm not saying someone that donates $100 is technically rich either) I know that if any kid actually works up the guts to ask there parents for a whole $5 and have them talk to me personally, they would be able to do it. And you think i dont care about the players? I spend a solid 5 hours a day working on the server, scoping around on bukkit for new ideas and looking for new advertisement spots. We recently just got Ddosed from some little "hacking" bitch and i have been calling my host all day figuring out something we can do to stop it. And on top of me not trying to satisfy my players, i do everything i can. I use a localhost server to test plugins before i even install them, whenever lag occurs and i know it's a plugin problem i have to spend hours uninstalling plugins at a time to find whats causing it. Also if you knew anything you little smart ass 10 year old, my server now has its own kill rank up system that basically can give you anything a donor could. And this kill rank up system took me 3 whole days to fucking configure and setup to run smoothe. Not like 4 hours of working on it a day, more like 17 straight hours working none stop and testing. And to be honest, i've never seen another server that has it, and that's why i did it. At the end of it, the configuration ended up being 3,300 lines. And this pay to win stuff is bullshit also. On TruForge (Im really not trying to bash on you, im just making a point, i believe the concept is 100% perfectly fine) you could pay for creeper eggs which was a HUGE thing. Now, these weren't cheap what so ever, and ALL of us knew, right when someone got Creeper Eggs, all that goes through your mind is "Fuck me, better lock my chests up with some obsidian". Everyone knew that kids with Creeper Eggs were going to wreck some shit. And on my server i have Creeper Eggs sold for in game money, expensive at first, but not un-feasible. So, please Parkour, before you Try to make a little bash on me, get your facts right you pussy ass bitch. And know that I 100% care about my server more then any of you little pricks did with all of your wanna be little shit servers. My server has already been through a SHIT ton of ups and downs, and I've stuck through them all. And PLEASE for the love of fucking god, TELL ME how the fuck i am an abusive admin? Because i had a base with some guards as a joke, and there wasnt one fucking thing in it? "Why did you have it protected then?" Because when your an Owner of a server you make plans, you get ideas, and sometimes you forget about them and leave them be. That was that case. I guess you guys wouldn't know that because you guys couldnt have any imagination and had to copy a server completely to even have a start. Anything else how im an "abusive" admin? I ban people on 100% facts and proof and gut feelings, and TONS of outside opinions. People say i was wrong for banning Cameron for Vclipping and he yelled at me for an hour. Then, 3 days later Freak is telling me he did admit to Vclipping. And you, i had over 15 skype messages, videos, pictures saying how your a hacker and you have a team, and your going to Ddos my server if i didnt do something, blah blah blah. Do you really think any Owner would keep someone like that around? So theres another one of your "abusive" admin traits gone, what else do you got? I can obviously go all day. To be quite honest im tired of all of these 13 year olds who think they actually have a clue. And my players have had some of the best of times, 500% better then yours guranteed. I have weekly events, tons of PvP Arenas that all are unique. And i have often Drop Parties. I 100% make sure that for the most part users are having fun. And when im not on doing it literally right in front of you, im on the control panel trying to fix errors and make lag go away. Oh, and by the way I didnt need Ninjar to raid Remedy he didn't even have 1 tiny clue how to do it, and even if I did need his help, I raided there vault on my own, without anyones help and it was the only thing that actually had some descent stuff. (I didnt need his help because i could have just gotten someone to log off in it dipshits) But i won't lie, him helping me did make it less of a hassle. Oh and before i forget, "You have nice people on your server, some of them i liked very much, And that is the only reason they stay." What are you exactly trying to say here? That you liked people on my server and that's the reason they stay? Please graduate from 3rd grade and learn a two or thing about sentence grammar. I know mine isn't perfect, but i at least make it half ass understandable unlike your shitty little paragraph with errors like no other in it. (Honestly i bet you can count more misspelled words in his paragraph then correctly spelled words)

But on a good note, I'm excited for TruForge, Fox/Hjel I hope everything is going good! Smile
    I actually play on another server with your special rank up system. and also, im not going to read all this. i dont have to, so all im going to say. blah blah blah, I dont care
    corlark

Post  corlark Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:11 am

Air, no need for the excessive swearing. And also, can this post be locked, as you suggested? It's pointless, as this is TruForge's forum..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:21 pm