TruForge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site and forum for TruForge -- MineCraft Hardcore Factions PvP Server. truforge.mine.bz

3 posters

I lost 3 diamond blocks, 12 golden blocks, and 33 iron blocks for no reason

Poll

Has This happened to you?

[ 3 ]
    I lost 3 diamond blocks, 12 golden blocks, and 33 iron blocks for no reason I_vote_lcap60%I lost 3 diamond blocks, 12 golden blocks, and 33 iron blocks for no reason I_vote_rcap [60%] 
    [ 0 ]
    I lost 3 diamond blocks, 12 golden blocks, and 33 iron blocks for no reason I_vote_lcap0%I lost 3 diamond blocks, 12 golden blocks, and 33 iron blocks for no reason I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    I lost 3 diamond blocks, 12 golden blocks, and 33 iron blocks for no reason I_vote_lcap0%I lost 3 diamond blocks, 12 golden blocks, and 33 iron blocks for no reason I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    I lost 3 diamond blocks, 12 golden blocks, and 33 iron blocks for no reason I_vote_lcap40%I lost 3 diamond blocks, 12 golden blocks, and 33 iron blocks for no reason I_vote_rcap [40%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Greg Fichthorn

I lost 3 diamond blocks, 12 golden blocks, and 33 iron blocks for no reason Empty I lost 3 diamond blocks, 12 golden blocks, and 33 iron blocks for no reason

Post  Greg Fichthorn Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:28 am

When i logged in, everything was fine, but as soon as i logged in i lost everything i had in my inventory, except what i was wearing. This includes 12 stacks of snow, 8 stacks of 16 eggs, 3 diamond blocks, 12 gold blocks, and 33 iron blocks, though the eggs might've already been added to my shop. I was wondering if anyone knew how to stop this, and if i could have my stuff back?

p.s. as of right now, my minecraft cannot speak in the chat window, if someone can help this, it would be greatly appreciated, because i can hear.

p.p.s. also as of right now i cannot interact with the outside world, which includes not being able to work on my shop (with no supplies anyway), no /f home, no /warp tf, nothing except for walking.
    katana

I lost 3 diamond blocks, 12 golden blocks, and 33 iron blocks for no reason Empty Re: I lost 3 diamond blocks, 12 golden blocks, and 33 iron blocks for no reason

Post  katana Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:46 pm

The plugin updates decided to try and kill each other. Jelly's working on it, hopefully we get a rollback till around yesterday.
    Greg Fichthorn

I lost 3 diamond blocks, 12 golden blocks, and 33 iron blocks for no reason Empty Thank you

Post  Greg Fichthorn Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:57 pm

katana wrote:The plugin updates decided to try and kill each other. Jelly's working on it, hopefully we get a rollback till around yesterday.

what happens if there isnt a rollback, cause i really need those items? will i get em back if there isn't?
    and thank you for answering, im able to interact and talk now, so hopefully it's not going to do that to me again
    freakishdelight
    freakishdelight

I lost 3 diamond blocks, 12 golden blocks, and 33 iron blocks for no reason Empty Re: I lost 3 diamond blocks, 12 golden blocks, and 33 iron blocks for no reason

Post  freakishdelight Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:47 am

Welcome to the forum 0gbaby0 Smile

Just for future reference just include your player name as I noticed your forum name is different from your player name lol... And I only know its you from our talk this morning in tru forge tee hee ... What a Face
    Greg Fichthorn

Post  Greg Fichthorn Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:21 pm

Im able to interact and do stuff now, but i wish to know if i can have my stuff back.
    P.S. My username is 0gbaby0

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:33 pm