TruForge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site and forum for TruForge -- MineCraft Hardcore Factions PvP Server. truforge.mine.bz

2 posters

Temp banned for no apparent reason.

nytro
    nytro

Temp banned for no apparent reason.  Empty Temp banned for no apparent reason.

Post  nytro Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:15 pm

I have been temporarily banned from the server for 14 days, I have not been provided a reason for this ban and I would like to know why.

I have TMI (Too Many Items installed and I was clicking items on there just before I was banned.

Nytro
    Hjelmansson
    Hjelmansson
    Admin

Location : Michigan, USA.. I like it here, the trees are the right height.

Temp banned for no apparent reason.  Empty Re: Temp banned for no apparent reason.

Post  Hjelmansson Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:38 pm

I was preoccupied with another banning matter at the time so I hadn't given much of a heads up.. the reason for yours AND Ep3o's ban was because you had spammed console with "/give".. spamming up to 6 commands per second is kind of suspicious, I had just assumed you'd been using a client, especially when Ep3o had acknowledged that you were spamming the commands, and banned you, figuring I'd explain why later ("explaining why later", right now!)

after looking into it some (downloading tmi, and testing it.. who really uses that shit anyway?) it seems as though TMI runs the "/give" command when you spam click on an item in the TMI menu..

I'm astonished that you'd be so stupid silly to try and use it on a multiplayer factions server, but, nonetheless, I see no foul play from either of you on this matter.

Unbanned

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:33 pm