TruForge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site and forum for TruForge -- MineCraft Hardcore Factions PvP Server. truforge.mine.bz

2 posters

Link- Banned.

katana

Link- Banned. Empty Link- Banned.

Post  katana Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:06 pm

I accidentally deleted instead of closed the last topic. Oops. Anyway, this is just here as a reminder of why he's banned- hacking, and even admitting to it. He will not be unbanned in the foreseeable future.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Link- Banned. Empty Re: Link- Banned.

Post  Admin Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:19 pm

it isn't that he won't be unbanned, it's that he's dealing with one of the only server staffs in minecraft that are actually considerate and try to be fair.

On TruForge you are innocent until proven highly-probably guilty, which is much more fair than 99% of minecraft servers, and no one gets any special treatment at all. In addition to that, we do consider giving people second and even third chances sometimes, and before he was even banned for hacking this kid disrespected and insulted server staff, and me specifically, when i would be the person most on his side in the first place.

we deal with a hell of a lot, especially behind the scenes in work and conversations and ideas, and we're already very "nice" to our userbase. it isn't acceptable to be rude, aggressive, obstinate, or dishonest, and those are the things that will get you banned long-term.

so think before you act.

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:22 pm