TruForge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site and forum for TruForge -- MineCraft Hardcore Factions PvP Server. truforge.mine.bz

2 posters

Server talking problems + Door/Chest bug l Solutions + Problem

Resurrex

Server talking problems + Door/Chest bug l Solutions + Problem Empty Server talking problems + Door/Chest bug l Solutions + Problem

Post  Resurrex Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:03 pm

PROBLEM:
    - People aren't able to open up chests
    - People aren't able to activate doors
    - Everything that was in people's inventory's got cleared
    - No building
    - You can't buy stuff from the store

SOLUTIONS:
    - I came up with the idea of talking in /me so everyone on the server can hear you
    - Don't worry about fighting or getting raided at this time
    - Go play hide and seek (came up by parkourmen) and you won't have to worry about being killed or losing your money
    - The last thing that I
    HIGHLY DOUBT you should do is to go play something else while Fox or Hjel deal's with the issue.

Thank you for your time and consideration

- Resurr

Last edited by Resurrex on Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    parkourmen

Server talking problems + Door/Chest bug l Solutions + Problem Empty Re: Server talking problems + Door/Chest bug l Solutions + Problem

Post  parkourmen Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:08 pm

[b]Other Sulutions:
    .as Ressurex said you can talk in /me but only use that as a temp public chat. If you wish to talk to you allys or faction only the /f c a or /f c f still work at this point in time.

Happy gaming
    - parkourmen

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:24 pm