TruForge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site and forum for TruForge -- MineCraft Hardcore Factions PvP Server. truforge.mine.bz

+2
katana
Ep3o
6 posters

unlegit raid...

Ep3o

unlegit raid... Empty unlegit raid...

Post  Ep3o Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:39 pm

on the 6th of April We have been raided but its not legit we don't know by who but they even found our Secret chest which is coved by a bit of bedrock and 2 layers of obsidian There is no way in since we are in a obsidian cube which is 2 layers the only way out is to break some blocks and then go into a 1 way minecart system that bananabobzZ thought of.

We Would like a member of staff to check our base if it was legit we would please like our stuff back

Blackwood
    katana

unlegit raid... Empty Re: unlegit raid...

Post  katana Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:32 pm

Tp me and I'll look at it.

Nobody ever gets stuff back, even with server errors. What makes you think you're the exception?
    EvoExor
    EvoExor

Post  EvoExor Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:19 am

Ep3o wrote:on the 6th of April We have been raided but its not legit we don't know by who but they even found our Secret chest which is coved by a bit of bedrock and 2 layers of obsidian There is no way in since we are in a obsidian cube which is 2 layers the only way out is to break some blocks and then go into a 1 way minecart system that bananabobzZ thought of.

We Would like a member of staff to check our base if it was legit we would please like our stuff back

Blackwood

Freecam, maybe.
    parkourmen

Post  parkourmen Sun May 13, 2012 4:19 am

EvoExor wrote:
    Ep3o wrote:on the 6th of April We have been raided but its not legit we don't know by who but they even found our Secret chest which is coved by a bit of bedrock and 2 layers of obsidian There is no way in since we are in a obsidian cube which is 2 layers the only way out is to break some blocks and then go into a 1 way minecart system that bananabobzZ thought of.

Blackwood

Freecam, maybe.
    there is a glitch where you ************************* and you can see like xray However it only happens for a few seconds. i dont know if it works still though i havent ussed it in a LONG time.
    zombiekilla96
    zombiekilla96

Post  zombiekilla96 Sun May 13, 2012 1:59 pm

parkourmen wrote:
    EvoExor wrote:

Blackwood

Freecam, maybe.
    there is a glitch where you ************************* and you can see like xray However it only happens for a few seconds. i dont know if it works still though i havent ussed it in a LONG time.

Is that where you push sand, gravel, tnt, etc into your characters head to see through blocks? Cause that's patched, and only allows you to see cave systems...
    EvoExor
    EvoExor

Post  EvoExor Sun May 13, 2012 3:20 pm

zombiekilla96 wrote:
    parkourmen wrote:
    EvoExor wrote:

Blackwood

Freecam, maybe.

Is that where you push sand, gravel, tnt, etc into your characters head to see through blocks? Cause that's patched, and only allows you to see cave systems...
    Not if you use glow stone and a piston. I even know how to move trough blocks.
    parkourmen

Post  parkourmen Mon May 14, 2012 12:15 pm

zombiekilla96 wrote:
    parkourmen wrote:
    EvoExor wrote:

Blackwood

Freecam, maybe.

No, asyour a mod i will tell you it in some sort of PM or something when i next see you. i'll test it when tf is upand see if it still works
    parkourmen

Post  parkourmen Mon May 14, 2012 12:17 pm

EvoExor wrote:
    zombiekilla96 wrote:
    parkourmen wrote:
    EvoExor wrote:

Blackwood

Freecam, maybe.

Not if you use glow stone and a piston. I even know how to move trough blocks.
    Nice, mines not even to do with blocks though. However, it's a old glitch and ones that most of you know but have forgotton Razz
    nytro
    nytro

Post  nytro Thu May 24, 2012 11:39 am

You mean the one where you change the fog distance?

I haven't forgotten that one Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content