TruForge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site and forum for TruForge -- MineCraft Hardcore Factions PvP Server. truforge.mine.bz

Request for Warp TF Forest to be rebuilt / put back

Resurrex

Request for Warp TF Forest to be rebuilt / put back Empty Request for Warp TF Forest to be rebuilt / put back

Post  Resurrex Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:33 pm

1.) Safe zone - blocks can't be placed or destroyed
    --> Someone used infernon to spin fire around them ontop of almost all of the trees and created a forest fire, are certain skills supposed to destroy things as valuable as safezone land or even donorshops for that matter? (Don't get any smart ideas It most likely will be punished)

2.) The Map was originally created in that manor
    --> It shouldn't be under one mans consent to change something as big as north TF where is the major fighting spot just because they want pvp to be easier for them. If they wanted to fight on a flatland they could easily drag their opponent to east / west (I forget which one is flat but it's one of the two).

Warp TF is something that was spawned in the way that the map was created and something as stupid as a firespin shouldn't be able to change the entire map.
    Resurrex

Request for Warp TF Forest to be rebuilt / put back Empty Re: Request for Warp TF Forest to be rebuilt / put back

Post  Resurrex Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:10 pm

Anyone agree... Before I go jump off tf with my valuables... Sad

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:35 pm