TruForge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site and forum for TruForge -- MineCraft Hardcore Factions PvP Server. truforge.mine.bz

2 posters

Luspo/Pudgles unban request

Luspo
    Luspo

Luspo/Pudgles unban request Empty Luspo/Pudgles unban request

Post  Luspo Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:52 am

Ok, so February 21 at around 10:30 my friend who I have know for a long time died and when he teleported back to the faction home he got like stuck in the world and he could see through the world. Im pretty sure we have all had this happen to us. He saw a stronghold through the ground near our house so he went there. In chat he said something along the lines as "I found a stronghold but there is no end portal Sad" The admin said and you just happen to stumble across the stronghold? Pudgle was banned instantly. Then he banned me just because I was his friend. I was just wandering if we could be unbanned. We were not really given a fair chance against this and It isn't like he was hacking or using mods. It was a bug and that wasn't his fault or anything. I have no idea why I was banned. We both have a perfect rep, we have never been banned before. Both of us have mod/admin history, we would never break the rules like that. No disrespect to the admin but that was a really bad reason to ban either of us. We did nothing wrong. The ban reason I got was like "see ya later guy, talk to your friend pudgle".

-Luspo
    Hjelmansson
    Hjelmansson
    Admin

Location : Michigan, USA.. I like it here, the trees are the right height.

Luspo/Pudgles unban request Empty Re: Luspo/Pudgles unban request

Post  Hjelmansson Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:23 am

I was the admin that had banned both of you.

I had just gotten back around on the server and had received a tip that both you (luspo) and pudgle were xraying (pudgle was more of a suspect than luspo). then, after watching pudgle very closely, i watched him dig straight into the stronghold. if it was simply a chunk glitch and that is all, i must apologize for this inconvenience. but it certainly does seem as though there is more to it than that. there may have been some quick disciplinary action toward you both without much warning, but this is certainly because i had been notified of you two, so you were on my personal "red flag" list. i will definitely look this over more and get back to you both soon.

This message is applicable to both pudgle and luspo, and i will not be posting in the other topic pudgle had posted, but deleting it. this topic will be the ban appeal topic for the both of you.

Luspo
    Luspo

Post  Luspo Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:30 am

Well if this helps any we both use spout so there would be no way we could even use X-ray if we had the means to. Spout can not be modded like normal minecraft, the only mods it is able to use are the mods your server has put on the server. But yes he had a chunck error and he was looking for it and was mining in the direction he saw it. If you want we will give up all our stuff and find somewhere else to live. We have been looking for a while for a heroes server like this and none of the others are as good as this. It may sound like I'm sucking up but I'm not it is the truth. From the other post, we found the 2 diamond veins and the 1 gold vein from exploring the abandoned mine, like I said I can show you where we got them.
    Hjelmansson
    Hjelmansson
    Admin

Post  Hjelmansson Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:36 am

just moving these screenshots over to here, from the topic that i had created for you two, but you got to creating topics before me

Luspo/Pudgles unban request 2012-012

Luspo/Pudgles unban request 2012-011

naturally, still doing some super detective hjelly work. Wink
    Luspo
    Luspo

Post  Luspo Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:38 am

Ok, just trying to help our case. Please let us know what your final decision is.
    Hjelmansson
    Hjelmansson
    Admin

Post  Hjelmansson Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:40 am

will do! you will definitely hear back from me here, if not tonight.. tomorrow
    Hjelmansson
    Hjelmansson
    Admin

Post  Hjelmansson Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:07 pm

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunbanned~
    Luspo
    Luspo

Post  Luspo Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:20 pm

Thank you, I'm sorry if we did anything wrong. I tried to log in but it still says I am banned.
    Hjelmansson
    Hjelmansson
    Admin

Post  Hjelmansson Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:17 pm

yea, it's no big deal.. just seems to be a misunderstanding..

it said you were still banned because you were, i typed /unban lyspo on accident Embarassed

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:26 pm