TruForge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site and forum for TruForge -- MineCraft Hardcore Factions PvP Server. truforge.mine.bz

5 posters

MCMMO levels reset due to Rollback

freakishdelight
    freakishdelight

MCMMO levels reset due to Rollback Empty MCMMO levels reset due to Rollback

Post  freakishdelight Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:41 am

Hi guys just letting you know that all the MCMMO skills have been reset Sad

I noticed the server disconnected me quiet a few times with a rollback??
    I only think this coz I have put away the same items at least 6 times and lost items that I had in my inventory before I
    was disconnected Sad
    Karasu_Tengu

MCMMO levels reset due to Rollback Empty Re: MCMMO levels reset due to Rollback

Post  Karasu_Tengu Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:24 am

same Sad got dc and when i try to reconnect i get an Internal Server Error message Sad
    freakishdelight
    freakishdelight

Post  freakishdelight Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:16 pm

Karasu_Tengu wrote:same Sad got dc and when i try to reconnect i get an Internal Server Error message Sad

Yup same for the last 4 hours I have not been able to get back into tru forge I keep getting the Internal Server msg also...
    And yet I have tried with ninja and both times he was able to get straight in (which is no good to me lol I want to play as myself) So I dont quiet understand, I have tried both spout and Mc over the last 4+ hours with no luck at all,

Shocked Crying or Very sad Shocked Crying or Very sad
    freakishdelight
    freakishdelight

Post  freakishdelight Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:33 pm

Not a good night, Im not sure what is going on with the server but I have lost a fair bit due to it rolling back to a certain point sorta thing, I have been building and finishing rooms, but when I get disconnected it will log me back in with my invent from like half and hour earlier and it did that about 5 times ... So in that I lost stacks of ore blocks as I was building the armor/repair room Sad

I just tried doing some work using Ninja as he is the only one that seems to be able to log in and thnx to the whatever it is I have managed to lose 2 diamond (awesome'ness)enchanted swords a stack of diamond blocks, lapis blocks and gold blocks (finishing of the armor/repair rooms (lapis for cosmetic design Razz)

So I wont be very popular with the faction tomorrow SadSad
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:59 pm

i cant even connect, really annoying... been trying to work on this
    Resurrex

Post  Resurrex Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:53 pm

Solution: Take off internal server error message?

It's probably not that simple Smile
    freakishdelight
    freakishdelight

Post  freakishdelight Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:23 am

Ok its been over 12hrs and I still cant get on freaky is still getting the Internal Error Msg's and yet ninja is able to log straight in SadSad

Silly server is letting the wrong person in ... It should be me Razz
    parkourmen

Post  parkourmen Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:23 am

freakishdelight wrote:Ok its been over 12hrs and I still cant get on freaky is still getting the Internal Error Msg's and yet ninja is able to log straight in SadSad

Silly server is letting the wrong person in ... It should be me Razz
    :p let's me in >Very Happy i better raid while noones on.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content