TruForge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site and forum for TruForge -- MineCraft Hardcore Factions PvP Server. truforge.mine.bz

+12
Znookey
katana
freakishdelight
Resurrex
Hjelmansson
MinerGuy212
parkourmen
AGNeuss
norm5898
cameron8969*
Admin
ninjar12
16 posters

What happened?

katana

What happened? - Page 2 Empty Re: What happened?

Post  katana Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:48 pm

Just a question to everyone:

Would you play an ASCII game with similar concepts to truforge (factions, classes etc.)? It'd be free.

I'm making no promises... Yet.
    cameron8969*

What happened? - Page 2 Empty wowlol

Post  cameron8969* Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:31 am

parkourmen wrote:Firstly, znookey i enjoyed playing minecraft with you and it was sad to be seeing you less and less Sad i feel guilty because i left to re-create FLW... problem is i just couldn't help myself

Secondly, cameron hosting a server isnt cheap so fox and hjel wouldn't do it.

Thirdly, there are thousands of places we can meet again. Hopefully i have all ready got some back together I have seen quint and a few others recently Very Happy ,But lets all keep in touch, eh?
    I know how much it is and it can be cheap...8$ a month is how much mine was when i upgraded and it held 45 people,I just couldn't advertise worth a crap.
    katana

Post  katana Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:35 am

Also, if anyone's wondering why I've been pretty much a loner lately on steam:
    Borderlands 2.
    TF2 gets horrible FPS for me these days.
    Dwarf fortress.
    Game I'm making.
    Other game I'm making.
    Real life.
    Silvernug
    Silvernug

What happened? - Page 2 Empty Meow.

Post  Silvernug Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:23 am

If i started again, i could bring in like 7 people i know. But, i can't guarantee shit. When it comes to minecraft i get into it, and then drop out of it. The only problem being that when i get into it, its only for like a week, and then i drop it for half a year. It just gets to be the problem that katana was pointing out, plus another. You can't trust anyone. Its such a bullshit thing to have to not be able to connect with people on the server, just because your scared they'll rob you blind, then you log off, and bam, robbed. I would try and reach out, but every time it just lead to the end of my current town. If there was some way to make someone not want to leave a faction, just because "Oh, well my faction leader hasn't been on in a day, so i guess that means i should take everything valuable and get a new faction." Its just ruins it for me. Because even in a game like WoW, you can start a friendship, and create a guild of people you don't know, and later learn who they are, but in minecraft, it always just ends...Perhaps its because most people who play minecraft are 12, and have no sense of loyalty. I am always loyal, just because its more fun to finish a cause to the end. That's why i was loyal long ago when (blanking on his name, but he was a bandit on the server, and ran a under ground faction) fell, and i gathered the people who were left into a new faction, in which i made an impenetrable castle. Only problem being that the second i let people i don't know irl, or the member of my old faction in, it fell apart. Idk, this is just my bored mindless ramblings....I really just wanted to be a librarian for the server lol.
    Znookey
    Znookey

Location : Sweden. It's nice here, Lots of trees and everything

Post  Znookey Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:11 pm

Silvernug wrote:If i started again, i could bring in like 7 people i know. But, i can't guarantee shit. When it comes to minecraft
    I really just wanted to be a librarian for the server lol.

You sound awesome.
    parkourmen

Post  parkourmen Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:36 pm

Hi guys... this isnt the best video ever, but its the least i could do to say goodbye to truforge. it was my fave server for ever and nothing will ever be the same as it. here is my video: give it a like for respects to them Smile and also i know my videos are not great but if you like buildings, znookey might enjoy this, its a video called nordic town sneak peak by me. me and my two friends made it and thats only it in early stages you can get the completed thing on planet minecraft Razz

Thanks truforge for being so cool.
    katana

Post  katana Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:10 pm

Well, happy birthday truforge.

I'm really considering learning anything it takes to make the game that truforge was trying to be...
    AirCougar
    AirCougar

Post  AirCougar Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:31 am

Kat, are you saying a real game, or just a server just like Truforge??
    katana

Post  katana Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:30 pm

Real game. I'm done with minecraft.

My problem, as always, is actually caring about the project enough to do it...
    AirCougar
    AirCougar

Post  AirCougar Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:52 pm

Oh okay, good luck with that. I was going to say if you were doing a server like Truforge, i could probably help you out and get it running pretty quick. Because i have thought of making a server exactly like Truforge, like to the teeth. But, i dont know how Hjel and Fox would feel about it, and i already have a server of my own to maintain.
    corlark

Post  corlark Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:14 pm

Yeah man. I agree. Tonight, we are on the prowl. Prowling for the booty. TruForge shall live in Andrew Green's heart.
    corlark

Post  corlark Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:20 am

What happened? - Page 2 CgKEElB
    nytro
    nytro

What happened? - Page 2 Empty Nostalgia

Post  nytro Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:36 pm

It's so cool to just browse through this place after all these years. tongue

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:30 pm