TruForge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site and forum for TruForge -- MineCraft Hardcore Factions PvP Server. truforge.mine.bz

2 posters

Either new class, or update on the 'Slayer' class

corlark

Either new class, or update on the 'Slayer' class Empty Either new class, or update on the 'Slayer' class

Post  corlark Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:44 pm

So, I was thinking that everyone uses swords, and they get boring. There should be a class that uses a diamond axe as a weapon. But the axe would have to be damage modified, of course. But then enchantments are also a factor, so the class should have spells like 'Cleave : The player does an extra 25% damage ( like might ). Also maybe the mcmmo skill skull splitter, just nerfed a bit. Maybe infernal swing that catches the enemy on fire ( one hit then cool down) (same effect as fire aspect) That is all the spells I can think of at the moment. So now is the weapon damage. The damage for the diamond axe should be about the same as the diamond sword, but depending on the damage of the skills, that can be decided. Now about the armor. Sorry to say this, but this should depend on the damages. Minimum of iron armor in my opinion. Thanks!
    corlark

Either new class, or update on the 'Slayer' class Empty Re: Either new class, or update on the 'Slayer' class

Post  corlark Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:55 pm

Oh, and the class tree could be like Viking--)cleaver---)deathnaut. Sorry, tired and can't think of names. One spec class? Eh, whatever. Yes or no? Suggestions?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Either new class, or update on the 'Slayer' class Empty Re: Either new class, or update on the 'Slayer' class

Post  Admin Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:43 am

i like the idea. =]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:21 pm