TruForge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site and forum for TruForge -- MineCraft Hardcore Factions PvP Server. truforge.mine.bz

3 posters

server messing up

cheapthrills
    cheapthrills

server messing up Empty server messing up

Post  cheapthrills Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:08 pm

What i just heard from fox is that the host is messing up but its more like the server its self i was thinking that start fresh plugins and if its not plugins find a different and better host.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

server messing up Empty Re: server messing up

Post  Admin Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:38 am

how about when fox says it's the host: it's the host?

also how can "find a different and better host" be in your solution arsenal if you disregarded me saying it was the host with "its more like the server its self" which is a confusing phrase in and of itself, seeing as the actual physical server -- the hardware truforge is installed on -- is the property of, and managed by, our host...
    zombiekilla96
    zombiekilla96

Post  zombiekilla96 Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:21 pm

Admin wrote:how about when fox says it's the host: it's the host?

also how can "find a different and better host" be in your solution arsenal if you disregarded me saying it was the host with "its more like the server its self" which is a confusing phrase in and of itself, seeing as the actual physical server -- the hardware truforge is installed on -- is the property of, and managed by, our host...
    I think Cheap's brain just exploded XD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:26 pm