TruForge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site and forum for TruForge -- MineCraft Hardcore Factions PvP Server. truforge.mine.bz

+25
Hjelmansson
Silvernug
corlark
Flameus
Misterkaye1
parkourmen
AirCougar
LinkZeldaNavi
norm5898
freakishdelight
theblazinglion
twarner17
Resurrex
nytro
zombiekilla96
cheapthrills
Ep3o
ninjar12
yacha123
Quint
iri0tz
_Xtracrispy_
katana
MinerGuy212
Admin
29 posters

Moderator/Staff Applications

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Moderator/Staff Applications Empty Moderator/Staff Applications

Post  Admin Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:36 pm

Fill out this application if you are interested in becoming moderator/staff at TruForge. Please post your applications in this thread. (Following directions is pretty simple, guys)

As staff, it is our primary duty to help the users and answer questions, as well as listening to and gathering comments that we can use to make TruForge even better. Promoting the server is probably the most important thing we need to do, so staff will be relied on to get votes for TruForge at http://minestatus.net/15615 as well as promote the server in any other way they can.

Whenever another moderator/staff member is looked for, we will refer back to this thread and whoever we see as the top candidate will be taken. Don't just leave if you can't be staff -- stick around and be helpful as a member and help promote and refer people and you will probably be considered the next time we need staff. It also helps to donate -- those who've already proven they want to support and commit to TruForge by donating will also be very seriously considered for any staff needs or openings.

Your MC Name:
    Why: Explain here why you want to become a mod, and what you would be able to do for this server as a mod.
    Age and Location: This is for extra info. Spacing out staff may be useful for around-the-clock help on the server. Some 12 year olds are more mature than 50 year olds, so don't feel like you need to lie. Lying is not something a staff member would do.
    Experience: Have you been an owner/admin/mod/op of a server before? If so, detail it.
    How often do you play:
    How long have you played:
    How long have you been on TF:
    Other info: Anything else you want to add.

Be sure to fill everything out. Staff will have access to /ban, /kick, /mute and other commands. You will still be able to play like normal, and you will maintain whatever perks you have as a donor. So, a stone donor will be able to moderate and kick people from the server, but they still won't have /sethome or any other perks that the higher donors would receive. You will also have access to the TF Staff forum and you will be a forum moderator. As staff, we should all sign on to the forum before the game and see if anyone has any issues they have posted in the "help" section before we start playing.

Thanks!

Last edited by Admin on Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:12 am; edited 2 times in total
    MinerGuy212
    MinerGuy212

Moderator/Staff Applications Empty MinerGuy212's Staff Application

Post  MinerGuy212 Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:32 pm

Your MC Name:MinerGuy212
    Why: I would like to become a mod because over the 4 days I have played on this server I have made many friends and logged many hours. In doing so this server has really grown on me and I have been finding my self spending my afternoons and nights playing on this server. So I thought if I was a moderator I could really help the server due to my past experience and how active I am on the server.
    Age and Location: Age 16 Location North Carolina (USA)
    Experience: Have you been an owner/admin/mod/op of a server before?I have been a moderator on a creative server(Epic Win Box) I was promoted to admin but I left the server after I discovered pvp servers such as this one.
    How often do you play:4-6 hours daily sometimes less sometimes more
    How long have you played:Since the beginning of alpha
    How long have you been on TF:4 Days
    Other info: I love this server and will continue to play on it weather I am chosen or not if you have any further questions pm me on the forum or in game and we can talk on Skype!
    katana

Moderator/Staff Applications Empty omnomnom

Post  katana Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:26 pm

Your MC Name: katana098
    Why: I could help improve/balance things (I've got experience crashing server economies and finding exploits or workarounds to stuff, so I might be able to spot things. Don't worry, I won't abuse them.). It's really hard to find a nice server, and when I do, I tend to stick to it until it pretty much dies, so I probably could be relied on to stay around. I just want to be able to help really.
    Age and Location: I live in UK, but next year I might go to the USA
    Experience:
    Admin of my own server which went down because my internet connection sucks (hosted on my laptop), had around 10 consisdent members and around 60 total, I met Quintijn here and he now plays on truforge. This was way before multiplayer even had proper PVP.

Moderator of hiddengrave, effective co-founder- and I was head of advertising there (I actually did get a lot of people to JOIN, however the server had a huge learning cliff, so few stayed, that probably won't be a problem here). I met znookey here and he now plays on Truforge.

I think I remember being a moderator on some other small server too, but not really sure about that.

How often do you play: almost every day, more on weekends, round an hour a day
    How long have you played: a bit before the addition of chickens, way before multiplayer
    How long have you been on TF: around three days or so
    Other info: I have some minor experience with game design/making...? I've also played minecraft for a very long time and understand the basics of how it's programmed, so unlike some people, I'm not expecting you to somehow make entirely new weapons with graphics and all without client mods.
    _Xtracrispy_

Moderator/Staff Applications Empty App for mod.

Post  _Xtracrispy_ Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:29 pm

Your MC Name:_Xtracrispy_
    Why: Well I have experience as a moderator and admin. I'm an exellent builder, and I tend to stay with servers I like.
    Age and Location:I'm 17. Eastern seaboard.
    Experience: Admin on one server; The World of Carradoc, a low level role-playing/pvp server. Unfortunately the server got shut down because of financial issues. I was a mod on that server before admin. I was a moderator on a pvp server that didn't exactly go as planned. (Co-owner went homicidal and layered 5 worlds in lava.)
    How often do you play: Usually daily on week days, on and off on weekends, although I'm pretty good with giving an advanced leave warning.
    How long have you played:Since Beta 1.2
    How long have you been on TF:About a week or so.
    Other info: I Try to be on as often as I can, but every now and again I miss a day or two. As I said earlier though, I try to give a heads up in advance.

-Xtra
    iri0tz
    iri0tz

Moderator/Staff Applications Empty Re: Moderator/Staff Applications

Post  iri0tz Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:18 pm

Your MC Name: iri0tz

Why: I feel that I'm a very organized person, and I put quite a large amount of thought into actions before I make them, which may not be the best aspect of a regular survival server, but fits well into a hardcore pvp server such as TruForge. The reason that I'm applying, though, is because being a member of the staff seems to give me more of an accepted feeling on a server, and I enjoy having the aura of authority that even a moderator possesses.

Age and Location: I'm 14 years old and live in the EST zone. PA, US.

Experience: I've been admin on about three servers, the most popular of which was PhoenixCraft (averaged about 30 players a day before it shut down due to lack of funds). I've also been mod on four or so servers, currently mod on a simple survival and a Super Survival server (which I won't mention to prevent advertising, but I can message you the names if you want to know).

How often do you play: I'm normally on 3-4 hours per day, longer on the weekends of course due to school. Around the holidays I enjoy spending time with my family, though, so I'm not on as often.

How long have you played: I've played since a bit before my birthday, when I received Minecraft as an early present. My birthday is April 27, so I'd guess since around April 10th

How long have you been on TF: Since November 28th.. or 27th.. I joined the first day the server started. Smile

Other info: I vote daily and have started bumping the MCForums thread, so I think that I may be reliable on bringing in new members Wink.
    Quint

Post  Quint Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:21 am

Your MC Name: Quintijn

Why: I'm a very helpful, friendly and calm person, and just as kat, i basicly just want to help.

Age and Location: 13 years, Live in the Netherlands. That's GMT+1 if you need to know

Experience: Yup. Been a mod on kat's old server, been a mod on Hiddengrave.

How often do you play: Hm, that varies on how much i'm busy with school and stuff. I do try to get on a few hours a day

How long have you played: That would be since late indev

How long have you been on TF: Hm, don't know the exact day, but i asked around and it was a few days after id started

Other info: I really tend to stick around good servers until they're completely dead.
    EDIT: If you'd like to know, i have some experience with pixel art and some of the adobe programs (Illustrator, photoshop, premiere, after effects, will learn flash soon)
    yacha123

Post  yacha123 Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:29 pm

Your MC Name: yacha123

Why: Explain here why you want to become a mod, and what you would be able to do for this server as a mod.

as a moderator I will be able to help sort out problems that the players will have with each other, I would also love to helpout with giving more of a variety to minecraft ie, events etc when the players are interested.

Age and Location: This is for extra info. Spacing out staff may be useful for around-the-clock help on the server. Some 12 year olds are more mature than 50 year olds, so don't feel like you need to lie. Lying is not something a staff member would do.

16 years old, Nova Scotia Canada.

Experience: Have you been an owner/admin/mod/op of a server before? If so, detail it.

I have been a moderator for another server which is now down (why i left it) my job was to keep the players who were bored busy etc which is where i learned to create things that are pretty interesting to do. I have owned two servers myself which had a playerbase of a consistent 10-12 players, i am farmiliar with quite a few plugins and their nodes etc.

How often do you play: on a bad day i play two hours, good day i can play up to 8, weekends i can play anywheres up to 15 (dont judge me Wink )
    How long have you played: I have played minecraft for a while, since before multiplayer was even started (pre glitchy phase)
    How long have you been on TF: ive played on the server a couple days now, 5-6.
    Other info: I understand i havent been on the server for very long but i am interested in helping it grow as i have only been on for a couple days i have loved every minute of it. the playerbase is not as large as the server deserves, a good mix of plugins you have going right now and i'd love to take part in the growing.
    ninjar12
    ninjar12

Post  ninjar12 Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:50 am

Your MC Name: ninjar12

I want to be a mod so i can help all the new people in the server because when i first started straight away i was getting killed and when i finally got some supplies i got killed so i will help the new people just until the get what they need and a good base. I will help the server in any way i can what ever the owner or admin needs i will do for them and if the members need help like supplies or something i will help them too.

I am 13 years old and i live in Hervey Bay Queensland Australia.

I have been a mod and an op before on several servers and these servers i did not know the owners. I had to do applications like these to become one and i put a lot of detail into them like i am trying to do with this one. I helped out everyone who needed help i would give my own iron and diamonds away if i felt the members really needed them and if they needed blocks or food i would give them mine. If the new members didnt have a place to stay i would help them build a house or just let them stay with me.

How often do you play:

I play every day from when i wake up too when i go to bed with a few breaks here and there but only on holidays and when im not with friends. When ever i get on i try to elp out the servers that i can actually help on.

How long have you played:

I have only been playing since july but i know every recip and know how to build really good houses because my friends helped me (nicholas26000, tellytubby).

How long have you been on TF: Im sorry but i dont know when i joined the server but i joined the website and have been voting everyday since 2011-12-22.

Other info: Anything else you want to add. No not really just that i have been having a lot of fun on this server i love rpg servers and i have gotten 3 people to join but they dont go on anymore because as soon as they started all of the factions attacked them and took all their stuff. Sorry about the grammar mistakes.

Last edited by ninjar12 on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:08 pm

considering a few of you for more positions. Smile
    Ep3o

Post  Ep3o Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:21 pm

Your MC Name:Ep3o
    Why: i am admin on a server called play.craftasia.info i track hackers down so the server is a better place to play and im not biases also i am very friendly and most people like me
    Age and Location: i am 12.. but i dont rage when i die.. my location is Wales,UK
    Experience: yes admin on play.craftasia.info mod on buildcraftia and co-owner on nytrocraft
    How often do you play: 2-4 hours day u
    How long have you played: snice 1.5 cant rember how long it was ago!!
    How long have you been on TF: about a mouth +
    Other info: i hope you consider this for staff cheers
    cheapthrills
    cheapthrills

Post  cheapthrills Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:47 pm

Your MC Name: cheapthrills
    Why: I would be able to help out new people and if some one is not being fare give them a warning if a admin is not on. If there is an admin on report it to them.
    Age and Location: 13 years old and live in the USA
    Experience: No but I have acted like one. i have help out new people on other servers for a long time and help them get started
    How often do you play: Most of the day when i have the time some times i go out but im on most of the time from 3:30 PM to 10:00 PM
    How long have you played: 1 and a half to 2 years
    How long have you been on TF: 4 weeks
    Other info: I will be a great mod and help newcomers out. Tell the rules and anything the have questions on.
    zombiekilla96
    zombiekilla96

Post  zombiekilla96 Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:49 am

Your MC Name: ZombieKilla96
    Why: I am online a lot and I genuinely would love to help people out with disputes and assistance, etc. I also have extensive server admin experience, and try to help out people on the server whenever possible Smile
    Age and Location: 15 years old, and the west coast of the United States
    Experience: I was admin of a 50-slot prison server for about 4 months. The only reason why i'm not still an admin is because the minecraft hosting service eventually dissolved and the owner couldn't find funds to keep it going. This prison server admin experience makes me very accustomed to user issues, region defining, and architecture. My experience with plugins is very broad, and I have a small amount of Java coding experience as well
    How often do you play: Roughly 3-4 hours a day, mostly on the TruForge server
    How long have you played: Since the very beginning of Minecraft Beta
    How long have you been on TF: Maybe around 2-3 months
    Other info: I try to help out as much as possible on the server (Hjel can testify) and I also have donated to the server to assist with keeping it running. I have a good reputation with other users as being fair and helpful, and I think my plugin, server, and administrative experience(s) speaks for itself/themselves. Thank you! Smile
    EDIT: I was officially recommended by Katana today for a Mod position (i.e. Recommended from an actual mod)
    nytro
    nytro

Post  nytro Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:47 pm

Your MC Name: nytro_rofl
    Why: I would like to become a mod because I have a lot of experience being a mod and I think I would help the server become more secure.
    Age and Location: I live in the UK and I am 12.
    Experience: I have a lot of experience being an admin/op on several servers and also host my own server.
    How often do you play: I play truforge every day.
    How long have you played: I have played minecraft since Beta 1.2_01.
    How long have you been on TF: I have been on truforge for at least a month now.

Other info: I host my own server as I have mentioned earlier and I am an admin on other servers too.
    Resurrex

Moderator/Staff Applications Empty Resurrex Mod Application

Post  Resurrex Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:08 pm

Your MC Name: Resurrex
    Why: Explain here why you want to become a mod, and what you would be able to do for this server as a mod: I have been on this server for about 2 months now and I was wondering if I can help the server out a little bit more. I am used to answering idiotic questions about classes and "How are you not dying" (answer most likely a regeneration potion) but overall I answer questions that are normally answered by a mod anyway and I thought it'd be nice to have that Red M next to my name Smile
    Age and Location: This is for extra info. Spacing out staff may be useful for around-the-clock help on the server. Some 12 year olds are more mature than 50 year olds, so don't feel like you need to lie. Lying is not something a staff member would do: 16, NJ
    Experience: Have you been an owner/admin/mod/op of a server before? If so, detail it: I haven't been a mod on a server at least not yet but I know what it takes to be an efficient mod since I need to be helping everyone
    How often do you play: 24/7 usually all the time including weekends and weekdays
    How long have you played: I've been on minecraft for about 1 year now
    How long have you been on TF: I have been on truforge for about 2-3 months
    Other info: Anything else you want to add: I know that on the server I might seem like a joke around type of person but when the situation becomes serious I step up to the plate and help others if they're getting raided and they are getting spawn killed or simple stuf like a newbie needs a sword to defend themselves while they go find a new location for their starter faction.

Last edited by Resurrex on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    katana

Post  katana Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:10 pm

Resurrex wrote:Your MC Name: Resurrex
    Why: Explain here why you want to become a mod, and what you would be able to do for this server as a mod: I have been on this server for about 5 months now and I was wondering if I can help the server out a little bit more. I am used to answering idiotic questions about classes and "How are you not dying" (answer most likely a regeneration potion) but overall I answer questions that are normally answered by a mod anyway and I thought it'd be nice to have that Red M next to my name Smile
    Age and Location: This is for extra info. Spacing out staff may be useful for around-the-clock help on the server. Some 12 year olds are more mature than 50 year olds, so don't feel like you need to lie. Lying is not something a staff member would do: 16, NJ
    Experience: Have you been an owner/admin/mod/op of a server before? If so, detail it: I haven't been a mod on a server at least not yet but I know what it takes to be an efficient mod since I need to be helping everyone
    How often do you play: 24/7 usually all the time including weekends and weekdays
    Other info: Anything else you want to add: I know that on the server I might seem like a joke around type of person but when the situation becomes serious I step up to the plate and help others if they're getting raided and they are getting spawn killed or simple stuf like a newbie needs a sword to defend themselves while they go find a new location for their starter faction.

What is this I don't even.
    Resurrex

Post  Resurrex Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:24 pm

katana wrote:
    Resurrex wrote:Your MC Name: Resurrex
    Why: Explain here why you want to become a mod, and what you would be able to do for this server as a mod: I have been on this server for about 5 months now and I was wondering if I can help the server out a little bit more. I am used to answering idiotic questions about classes and "How are you not dying" (answer most likely a regeneration potion) but overall I answer questions that are normally answered by a mod anyway and I thought it'd be nice to have that Red M next to my name Smile

What is this I don't even.

Alright edited. Thanks for the correction Katana.
    twarner17

Moderator/Staff Applications Empty mod application

Post  twarner17 Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:45 am

Your MC Name: twarner17
    Why: Explain here why you want to become a mod, and what you would be able to do for this server as a mod: I would like to become a mod because I have been a member of this server for about 3 or 4 months. Also, I have a lot to offer such as helping newcomers by teaching them the rules, how classes work, and starting them off with a faction by giving them some items to get started. Becoming a mod to me is showing how I can help others for the greater good and also improve my skills even father to a point where I can do even more for this server. I have already donated to silver and plan on going to gold so I can help the server improve on any financial problems that might occur or for improvements on the server.
    Age and Location: This is for extra info. Spacing out staff may be useful for around-the-clock help on the server. Some 12 year olds are more mature than 50 year olds, so don't feel like you need to lie. Lying is not something a staff member would do: 13, NJ
    Experience: Have you been an owner/admin/mod/op of a server before? If so, detail it: I have not been a mod but I have been a rank below mod which was the same as mod. Helping people when in need even if admins or other non new members need help.
    How often do you play: I play everyday on both weekends and weekdays.
    How long have you played: I've been on minecraft since around the two or three months it came out. Also I informed Resurrex a close friend of mine about minecraft and how he should get it.
    How long have you been on TF: I have been on TF for about 3 months.
    Other info: Anything else you want to add: I have been on several other servers that have come up with situations that were handled by me. Also, people know that I'm a trustful guy and although I can be goofy sometimes I know when the time occurs to be serious wether it is judging if a person should be banned or not or just as simple as getting to know a player and helping them. My goal is to not only get to help other people but its also to get to know them on a regular bases so they don't feel alone or excluded.
    theblazinglion

Moderator/Staff Applications Empty Application For Moderator

Post  theblazinglion Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:02 pm

Your MC Name:TheBlazinglion
    i wanna be a mod for truforge because i wanna help the server kick/ban people who don't follow the rules.
    i also like this sever a lot i might donate to this server soon. Smile
    i am 10 years old i am a good moderator my friend has a server and i can do most of the things
    i've been on my friends and other server and they trust me to be a mod.
    How often do you play:i often play hours after school and and weekends i play a lot more.
    How long have you played:i've played about 20 hours or more in all.
    How long have you been on TF:i've been in truforge for about 5-6 months now.
    Other info: Anything else you want to add.
    U guys can trust me to be a moderator Smile
    freakishdelight
    freakishdelight

Moderator/Staff Applications Empty Application for Moderator

Post  freakishdelight Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:54 pm

FreakishDelight
    I am applying for Mod, as I feel i am a well balanced and fair player, I dont take part in
    PvP'n at this stage as I really dont get the time to practice, I mainly spend my time helping
    at base and Mining, and i'm mostly always aware of what is being said in chat... (unless im
    trying to be ignorant) I find that I am helpful to any new players that join and i'm more than
    happy to help them with simple supplies or advice (supplies defeats the purpose of MC but
    hey its a hardcore server lol)
    I would offer a friendly persona to the tru-forge site and do my best to help newbies out,
    I would be fair and honest and hold no personal favor to players. Should i find myself in this
    perdicament i would consult admin.

18 (close enough), Howard, Qld, Australia

I have had no experience in MC before joining this server ( I doubt single player counts)
    So therefore on a technical basis I am a newb, I am a quick learner and would do my best
    not to drive anyone crazy in this area.

Some would say I play to much, Others would say I don't play enough lol,
    I am on the server most days for countless hours ...

I started playing single player/survival 6 months ago

I started playing on the server late dec, early jan. (sorry ninjar is at school or I would ask him)
    Tru-Forge is the only server I have played on.

I am FreakishDelight see my name and .......... SMILE Smile
    katana

Post  katana Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:53 am

Wow, I just noticed how long we've been up now o_o
    norm5898
    norm5898

Post  norm5898 Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:26 pm

Hello, this is norm5898! Very Happy

The Why:
    I would like to become a moderator of TruForge because I am a loyal member of the server and feel as though I could be helping out more. When it comes to staff positions for servers I am trustworthy and am always on the look out for the rule breakers. I would say something along the lines of, I would help the new people of the server and give them materials to start out with, but I'm not going to lie. I probably would not, and I have not seen anyone else who has consistently done it either.(Even the ones who have promised to do so in their own applications.)

Age and Location:
    I am 13 years old and I live in Western New York, United States.

Experience:
    I have been an admin on a creative server before, and I have been a mod for a staff that hosts four servers. I was admin on a server called Oblex for two months all the way up to the point where the server had to be taken down due to the owner not being able to host it any longer. During the time of being admin, I learned how world edit works, and made a lot of friends. I was also a mod, and might still be, for a server network called Arcator. This network hosts four servers--->Mc1:A creative server. Mc2: A survival server. Mc3: An RPG server, kinda like TruForge but not nearly as fun. And Mc4: This server was created purely for redstone experiments. Lastly, have a knowledge of how logblock works, but have not completely memorized the more detailed commands.

How Often Do I Play:
    I play A lot. I would have to guess most of my waking hours as long as school and other activities are out of the way.

How Long Have I Played:
    I have been playing minecraft since Beta 1.4, and multiplayer servers since 1.7 I think.

How Long Have I Been On TF:
    I have played on TruForge since about December 27 or 28, 2011.

Other Info: I truly love this server with its gameplay, and with its interaction with other people. I hope this server is never shut down. If you guys are ever in need of any help at all with the expenses in the future, please let me know. I would be more than happy to help out.

Hoped you like my application! Smile
    LinkZeldaNavi

Post  LinkZeldaNavi Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:43 pm

Your MC Name:LinkZeldaNavi
    Why:I Love Truforge and I think I would be a great help if I was a mod, I would be on the look out for hackers and people breaking the rules, but I would also love it,and I would not abuse my powers. Razz
    Age and Location: 10, but more mature than lots of people on the server (they be racist and crap a lot) like AirCougar, twarner, Drew, Morpheus, etc.
    Experience:I don't quite remember if I have been a mod on any server before, but I don't think I have.
    How often do you play: At least 2 hours everyday.
    How long have you played: About a year/ a year and a half
    How long have you been on TF: I joined a few months ago, but quit for like 1-2 months cause I rage-quit from getting raided so much(LOL), but now I am back Very Happy
    Other info: If I become a mod on Truforge I will be very happy and I will help out anyone who needs help with small tasks and such, like raiding, preventing spawn-camping, helping set up a faction, etc.
    AirCougar
    AirCougar

Post  AirCougar Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:10 am

LinkZeldaNavi wrote:Your MC Name:LinkZeldaNavi
    Why:I Love Truforge and I think I would be a great help if I was a mod, I would be on the look out for hackers and people breaking the rules, but I would also love it,and I would not abuse my powers. Razz
    Age and Location: 10, but more mature than lots of people on the server (they be racist and crap a lot) like AirCougar, twarner, Drew, Morpheus, etc.
    Experience:I don't quite remember if I have been a mod on any server before, but I don't think I have.
    How long have you been on TF: I joined a few months ago, but quit for like 1-2 months cause I rage-quit from getting raided so much(LOL), but now I am back Very Happy
    Other info: If I become a mod on Truforge I will be very happy and I will help out anyone who needs help with small tasks and such, like raiding, preventing spawn-camping, helping set up a faction, etc.
    Well im not racist at all, so please get your facts right before posting straight shots like these at me.
    katana

Post  katana Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:59 am

LinkZeldaNavi wrote:Your MC Name:LinkZeldaNavi

The fact that you're so quick to say you're better than some people without any proof isn't really helping your mature case. You also mentioned that you rage quitted from being raided a lot, and right now all of your if I become a mod stuff can already be done without mod powers.
    AirCougar
    AirCougar

Moderator/Staff Applications Empty Mod Application :D

Post  AirCougar Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:32 am

Your MC Name: AirCougar

Why: I want to become a mod to help the server strive to it's full potential. As of right now, I am already advertising the server and watching out for hackers whenever I'm on. If i were to become a mod I would devote more time and energy into helping the server, (advertising, watching for hackers, looking for bad glitches, etc.) than I do now. In doing so, I think having me as a mod would benefit the server in various reasons. In all honesty, I don't think helping "newbies" with items is a mod's job. Yes of course I would answer any questions they had about the server, and help with misunderstandings, but I wouldn't be helping them with mining/building and that kind of stuff. The job I would do, is watch out for these new players to be x-raying, PvP hacking, spawning items, and other hacks out there that corrupts their game play. Also make sure that they understood all the elements that make up TruForge, and how to work all the need to know plugins. Not making sure they got an awesome start with an extra 20 diamonds from me.

Age and Location: I am 16 in May, and live in Edgewood, New Mexico, United States.

Experience: I have had experience as a mod on one other server. It was a survival server with no griefing. My main job on the server was to watch out for griefers with Big Brother, and roll back any griefing that the player did, then ban them, then finally report it to the admin. My other job was to use a command called /poof that made me invisible to players, so I could watch them and make sure no hacks were being used.

How often do you play: I play from 3-5 hours each day.

How long have you played: I have been playing MineCraft Multiplayer since 1.2 of Beta.

How long have you been on TF: I have been on TruForge since mid January I believe.

Other info:I would just like to add that i do believe that this is the best server that I have ever played on, and I will try do everything in my powers to make it succeed to it's full possible potential.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:31 pm