TruForge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site and forum for TruForge -- MineCraft Hardcore Factions PvP Server. truforge.mine.bz

4 posters

Pudgle's Ban appeal

Pudgle

Pudgle's Ban appeal Empty Pudgle's Ban appeal

Post  Pudgle Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:00 am

I'd like to appeal for my ban because i never did anything wrong. I was banned for using x-ray but i didnt use it. I don't even have anything like it. I am an admin on a server and a former mod on one because i didn't play often, i enforce that rule and catch people doing it. I found the stronghold so fast because my Minecraft bugged and i could see through the ground. If you want me to i can bury it all and leave it. If you could look at my ban history and rep its all clean. I really enjoy your server and i'd love to play on it again.
    Thanks Pudgle.
    zombiekilla96
    zombiekilla96

Pudgle's Ban appeal Empty Re: Pudgle's Ban appeal

Post  zombiekilla96 Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:06 am

I was alerted to the possibility of you using x-ray NOT because you discovering a stronghold quickly (even without x-ray, or with lag that seems extremely unlikely), but the fact that the chat alerted me to you and luspo discovering several veins of diamond in a very short amount of time. Please do not lie about not using x-ray in an appeal when it is quite obvious that you were indeed using it. Admitting and apologizing is one thing, outright denying it is another.
    Luspo
    Luspo

Post  Luspo Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:15 am

Pudgle has gone to bed, but he will tell you the same thing. When we where mining we ran into an abandoned mine and we walked around it and there were 2 diamond veins on the sides and 1 gold on the roof. If you would like I can show you exactly where it is. You will see that they are clearly on the surface and there is no evidence that we were using X-ray mods. We did not lie about not using X-ray.
    Hjelmansson
    Hjelmansson
    Admin

Location : Michigan, USA.. I like it here, the trees are the right height.

Post  Hjelmansson Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:26 am

let us direct our attention to the other topic regarding these bannings Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:37 pm