TruForge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site and forum for TruForge -- MineCraft Hardcore Factions PvP Server. truforge.mine.bz

+14
twarner17
cheapthrills
Quint
ninjar12
Znookey
parkourmen
EvoExor
norm5898
freakishdelight
Resurrex
theblazinglion
corlark
Karasu_Tengu
Admin
18 posters

TRUFORGE RETURNS - The Fox Speaks

freakishdelight
    freakishdelight

TRUFORGE RETURNS - The Fox Speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: TRUFORGE RETURNS - The Fox Speaks

Post  freakishdelight Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:51 am

EvoExor wrote:A WEEK!? NONSENSE! ILL GIVE YOU 4 HOURS AFTER SERVER IS BACK UP!

Hitlist: Everyone except ZyR, Because ZyR is awesome!

4 hours ??? OMG my dirt and cobble won't be safe looks like I will have to bury it in the wilderness :p
    Karasu_Tengu

TRUFORGE RETURNS - The Fox Speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: TRUFORGE RETURNS - The Fox Speaks

Post  Karasu_Tengu Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:19 pm

evo, you played minecraft for a long time, didn't you?
    then you should know:
    no resources=no weapons=no raiding Exclamation
    parkourmen

Post  parkourmen Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:01 pm

[quote="norm5898"]Their doesn't have to be a war. C'mon guys, let's all just shake hands and settle this like adults. Smile
    *norm5898 holds sword behind his back. Twisted Evil [/quote
    Because thats the boring way...
    parkourmen

Post  parkourmen Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:03 pm

norm5898 wrote:
    freakishdelight wrote:
    norm5898 wrote:Their doesn't have to be a war. C'mon guys, let's all just shake hands and settle this like adults. Smile
    *norm5898 holds sword behind his back. Twisted Evil

Smiles cheekily at norm, knowing full well that he will drop what is behind his back once he sees what I have hiding behind my back .... Yes yes it is ... The biggest freshest cake ever made with yummy frosting that will settle the most hardened seasoned tru forger !!!
    Hee hee :p

Shocked norm5898 stares at the cake longingly, craving its delicious taste. He tries to hold his natural instincts back, but knows its futile.
    norm5898 grabs the cake and immediately begins to devour it before everyone's eyes. Giving the opportunity for anyone to strike....
    Punches norm and steals the cake, then throws it in the bin because he dossent like cake. The cake is now coverd in litter, and banna peal!
    parkourmen

Post  parkourmen Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:06 pm

EvoExor wrote:What do you think? Ill gather resources by raiding other people you moron...

And i really dont hope that all of the "biggest" factions will have an alliance, wheres the fun in that?
    Then why dont we all become bigger than the biggist factions? Making us the biggist fations and we can have a war that will make us all the worst factions on the server?! :O
    Znookey
    Znookey

Location : Sweden. It's nice here, Lots of trees and everything

Post  Znookey Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:19 pm

Karasu_Tengu wrote:evo, you played minecraft for a long time, didn't you?
    then you should know:
    no resources=no weapons=no raiding Exclamation

It's quite possible to raid most things using creepers, stone swords and a stone pick. Especially early on when people haven't properly set things up yet.
    corlark

Post  corlark Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:12 pm

And don't donors get some stuff too? Smile And also: Remedy is goin' down in the first hour
    EvoExor
    EvoExor

TRUFORGE RETURNS - The Fox Speaks - Page 2 Empty FINALLY

Post  EvoExor Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:55 pm

corlark wrote:And don't donors get some stuff too? Smile And also: Remedy is goin' down in the first hour

THIS IS WHY I LOVE YOU, CORLARK!
    freakishdelight
    freakishdelight

Post  freakishdelight Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:58 pm

corlark wrote:And don't donors get some stuff too? Smile And also: Remedy is goin' down in the first hour

Yep the fox has stated that donors will receive some items thou it us unclear as to what and how much.. As a donor myself who had stuff still sitting in the server vault will be asking if I can receive what ever I'm entitled to after we are established ... I would rather start out empty and work than create a target for myself and faction Rolling Eyes ...

And thou alot can be achieved in the first 4 hours if as a faction we work well together I'm still concerned that the Evo will steal my cobble and dirt (and hopefully I will have a diamond pick and axe by this time)

(note to self, Must find a resource buddy to help protect myself from slaughter as I have yet to learn the art of PVP and will surely die if found out and about by myself Razz)
    ninjar12
    ninjar12

Post  ninjar12 Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:41 am

I guess its my turn to say something in this.......................................................................................... What you expected me to say something exciting or interesting, shame on you Evil or Very Mad
    parkourmen

Post  parkourmen Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:50 am

Well, to let you all know... have fun trying to raid sparta >Very Happy (who probibly wont even exsist, if it does i wont be in it)

But where will i be?
    EvoExor
    EvoExor

TRUFORGE RETURNS - The Fox Speaks - Page 2 Empty Hahah

Post  EvoExor Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:05 am

parkourmen wrote:Well, to let you all know... have fun trying to raid sparta >Very Happy (who probibly wont even exsist, if it does i wont be in it)

But where will i be?

You will be in a hole hiding from the spiders, skeletons, creepers and zombies.
    parkourmen

Post  parkourmen Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:38 am

EvoExor wrote:
    parkourmen wrote:Well, to let you all know... have fun trying to raid sparta >Very Happy (who probibly wont even exsist, if it does i wont be in it)

But where will i be?

You will be in a hole hiding from the spiders, skeletons, creepers and zombies.
    Okay then. you can find me there evo Smile
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:45 am

my fucking computer blew up.

once i get it working (i tried to rebuild a much better one that just refuses to run), we should be live in only a day or two. Smile
    Karasu_Tengu

Post  Karasu_Tengu Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:51 am

awesome news are awesome! tongue
    parkourmen

Post  parkourmen Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:21 am

Admin wrote:my fucking computer blew up.

once i get it working (i tried to rebuild a much better one that just refuses to run), we should be live in only a day or two. Smile
    Ok fox Smile
    Quint

Post  Quint Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:02 pm

Yay!

I'll be looking forward to the day it opens again.
    Sadly I can't access my MC account so I'm still waiting for a response from Mojang :(
    parkourmen

Post  parkourmen Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:38 pm

Quint wrote:Yay!

I'll be looking forward to the day it opens again.
    Sadly I can't access my MC account so I'm still waiting for a response from Mojang Sad
    Sad.. i hope you get your response soon Smile
    Resurrex

Post  Resurrex Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:53 am

parkourmen wrote:
    norm5898 wrote:
    freakishdelight wrote:
    norm5898 wrote:Their doesn't have to be a war. C'mon guys, let's all just shake hands and settle this like adults. Smile

Smiles cheekily at norm, knowing full well that he will drop what is behind his back once he sees what I have hiding behind my back .... Yes yes it is ... The biggest freshest cake ever made with yummy frosting that will settle the most hardened seasoned tru forger !!!

Shocked norm5898 stares at the cake longingly, craving its delicious taste. He tries to hold his natural instincts back, but knows its futile.
    norm5898 grabs the cake and immediately begins to devour it before everyone's eyes. Giving the opportunity for anyone to strike....
    Punches norm and steals the cake, then throws it in the bin because he dossent like cake. The cake is now coverd in litter, and banna peal!

But before the cake falls in the bin, Resurrex appears to save the day! He runs in a sexy slow-motion fashion as the wind blows through his hair, but he then realizes his right shoe was untied! As soon as he grabbed the cake he lobbed it back up towards the group and shouted

"DONT LET THE CAKE DIE A VIRGIIIIIIINNNNNN!!!"

< bounce YOUR TURN SOCIETEH bounce >
    parkourmen

Post  parkourmen Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:09 pm

Resurrex wrote:
    parkourmen wrote:
    norm5898 wrote:
    freakishdelight wrote:

But before the cake falls in the bin, Resurrex appears to save the day! He runs in a sexy slow-motion fashion as the wind blows through his hair, but he then realizes his right shoe was untied! As soon as he grabbed the cake he lobbed it back up towards the group and shouted

Parkourmen suddenly notices this, he pulls out a bow and shoots the cake with all force, the cake gets launched into a pig and, a group of cows eat the cake of the pig.
    corlark

Post  corlark Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:25 pm

*goes bakes several more cakes*
    Everyone can have one. *Turns around doing an evil laugh* Smile
    Znookey
    Znookey

Location : Sweden. It's nice here, Lots of trees and everything

Post  Znookey Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:33 pm

parkourmen wrote:
    Resurrex wrote:
    parkourmen wrote:
    norm5898 wrote:
    freakishdelight wrote:

Parkourmen suddenly notices this, he pulls out a bow and shoots the cake with all force, the cake gets launched into a pig and, a group of cows eat the cake of the pig.

I am now a cow.
    parkourmen

Post  parkourmen Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:15 pm

Znookey wrote:
    parkourmen wrote:
    Resurrex wrote:
    parkourmen wrote:
    norm5898 wrote:
    freakishdelight wrote:

I am now a cow.
    XD
    freakishdelight
    freakishdelight

Post  freakishdelight Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:14 pm

corlark wrote:*goes bakes several more cakes*

Is impressed with Corlarks natural talent at baking cakes, and wonders if the outlay of cakes in a Russian Roulette Style has anything to do with the Missing Potions from Corlarks Ingredients Shelves ... Hmmm Interesting 1 Red Potion missing Compared to the 6 Green Potions and a total of 7 Cakes Baked ...

Oh well the frosting looks delicious so much so I doubt there is a single person who wont want to have a chance at getting one of these cakes...

Cake Roulette Anyone ?? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    norm5898
    norm5898

Post  norm5898 Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:08 am

freakishdelight wrote:
    corlark wrote:*goes bakes several more cakes*

Is impressed with Corlarks natural talent at baking cakes, and wonders if the outlay of cakes in a Russian Roulette Style has anything to do with the Missing Potions from Corlarks Ingredients Shelves ... Hmmm Interesting 1 Red Potion missing Compared to the 6 Green Potions and a total of 7 Cakes Baked ...

Oh well the frosting looks delicious so much so I doubt there is a single person who wont want to have a chance at getting one of these cakes...

Cake Roulette Anyone ?? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    Cake roulette would be when there is 6 red potions and 1 green potion, not the other way around.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:29 pm