TruForge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site and forum for TruForge -- MineCraft Hardcore Factions PvP Server. truforge.mine.bz

+14
twarner17
cheapthrills
Quint
ninjar12
Znookey
parkourmen
EvoExor
norm5898
freakishdelight
Resurrex
theblazinglion
corlark
Karasu_Tengu
Admin
18 posters

TRUFORGE RETURNS - The Fox Speaks

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

TRUFORGE RETURNS - The Fox Speaks - Page 3 Empty Re: TRUFORGE RETURNS - The Fox Speaks

Post  Admin Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:59 am

ooooomg

finally have a pc put together. the first one i built, i was sold a faulty processor. lame.

look out, 16 gigs of ram and i can get up to 100 fps while doing stuff

THE FOX IS ON THE HUNT HARD
    cheapthrills
    cheapthrills

TRUFORGE RETURNS - The Fox Speaks - Page 3 Empty Re: TRUFORGE RETURNS - The Fox Speaks

Post  cheapthrills Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:16 pm

Admin wrote:ooooomg

finally have a pc put together. the first one i built, i was sold a faulty processor. lame.

look out, 16 gigs of ram and i can get up to 100 fps while doing stuff

THE FOX IS ON THE HUNT HARD
    Now we all are going to die.
    twarner17

Post  twarner17 Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:04 pm

Hey guys been a while since i have last talked to anyone here besides norm cheap and res but anyway super excited for the server to come up. So we can go back to our rivalry's and have fun pvping on the server. But anyways i see that fox/hjel is going to be putting up the server soon so see you guys then. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers

freakishdelight
    freakishdelight

Post  freakishdelight Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:32 pm

norm5898 wrote:
    freakishdelight wrote:
    corlark wrote:*goes bakes several more cakes*
    Everyone can have one. *Turns around doing an evil laugh* Smile

Is impressed with Corlarks natural talent at baking cakes, and wonders if the outlay of cakes in a Russian Roulette Style has anything to do with the Missing Potions from Corlarks Ingredients Shelves ... Hmmm Interesting 1 Red Potion missing Compared to the 6 Green Potions and a total of 7 Cakes Baked ...

Oh well the frosting looks delicious so much so I doubt there is a single person who wont want to have a chance at getting one of these cakes...

Cake Roulette Anyone ?? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    Cake roulette would be when there is 6 red potions and 1 green potion, not the other way around.

So true but this is tru forge so the basics are reversed, Corlark is smart by offering the ultimate cake with added red potion and therefore poisoning (killing)the rest who are eager to win ... Twisted Evil
    cameron8969*

Post  cameron8969* Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:04 pm

Resurrex wrote:Even though the new map wasn't negotiable YAY FOR THE NEW MAP

Can't wait to see how the new war with rxn, Remedy, EcR, Deadman, and more plays out, especially with the new friendship between Freakish and Ninjar with the entire Remedy Faction. Very Happy
    AND ME
    AirCougar
    AirCougar

Post  AirCougar Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:10 am

So since 1.3 is coming out around August 1st people say, are you really going to launch? Because a new map will have to be installed to generate the new stuff, or are you guys just going to ignore it? I know that bukkit, and plugins won't update for a couple weeks after, but just wondering. Very Happy
    corlark

Post  corlark Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:36 am

Can't wait!
    XRIsingXShadowX

Post  XRIsingXShadowX Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:29 pm

freakishdelight wrote:
    norm5898 wrote:
    freakishdelight wrote:

Is impressed with Corlarks natural talent at baking cakes, and wonders if the outlay of cakes in a Russian Roulette Style has anything to do with the Missing Potions from Corlarks Ingredients Shelves ... Hmmm Interesting 1 Red Potion missing Compared to the 6 Green Potions and a total of 7 Cakes Baked ...

Oh well the frosting looks delicious so much so I doubt there is a single person who wont want to have a chance at getting one of these cakes...

Cake roulette would be when there is 6 red potions and 1 green potion, not the other way around.

So true but this is tru forge so the basics are reversed, Corlark is smart by offering the ultimate cake with added red potion and therefore poisoning (killing)the rest who are eager to win ... Twisted Evil
    Who needs cake when you have DELICIOUS, WARM, MELTY, cookies Very Happy
    parkourmen

Post  parkourmen Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:40 am

XRIsingXShadowX wrote:
    freakishdelight wrote:
    norm5898 wrote:
    freakishdelight wrote:

Who needs cake when you have DELICIOUS, WARM, MELTY, cookies Very Happy
    have i seen you before rising shadow? Or are you a new player? Very Happy
    freakishdelight
    freakishdelight

Post  freakishdelight Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:55 am

Rising Shadow is a part of Remedy Very Happy
    parkourmen

Post  parkourmen Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:31 am

freakishdelight wrote:Rising Shadow is a part of Remedy Very Happy
    Ok then Smile
    katana

Post  katana Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:22 pm

Back. What was that about me having no chance against remedy?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:30 pm