TruForge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site and forum for TruForge -- MineCraft Hardcore Factions PvP Server. truforge.mine.bz

3 posters

Suggestion: International Humanitarian Law

thebigbossfish

Suggestion: International Humanitarian Law Empty Suggestion: International Humanitarian Law

Post  thebigbossfish Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:10 pm

Hi all - I would like to suggest something. We all know warfare is a big part of this server, and one of the most appealing aspects for many. I would like to propose a Truforge equivalent of the IHL, detailing acceptable conduct during wartime.

1)No leaving claims after destruction. Griefing is fun, and im not saying that should be stopped. But leaving a claim on top of a blown up/set on fire/roflrapestomped area is kind of dickish, if the area serves no purpose to you. The aggressor should unclaim an area after it has served its purpose, so the defender can clear up, and not have a wtfhuge crater in front of his base for all time.

2)No whining about being attacked This applies to attacks on you and your base. This is a PvP server, deal with it.

3)A person who hoists a white 'flag' (white wool) must not be harmed, but must drop weapons and leave all base doors open A sort of 'surrender' symbol - not expecting this would be used much, but might be interesting to have.

Any suggestions, feel free to suggest. Also, I'm not saying this should be part of the official server rules either - It might be interesting to have factions choose whether to sign up, Convention-Style, and maybe kick-start some kind of inter-faction politics as well. Just thought it might add another dimension, past the indiscriminate rampaging.

-fish
    Kapkin
    Kapkin

Suggestion: International Humanitarian Law Empty Re: Suggestion: International Humanitarian Law

Post  Kapkin Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:29 am

those are all good suggestion.

i agree 100% to all of them, some are kinda already like ingame unspeak and logic rules, but can be useful to have those note somewhere.

i think it can be a good addition
    katana

Suggestion: International Humanitarian Law Empty Re: Suggestion: International Humanitarian Law

Post  katana Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:25 am

Just a heads up, this will be unofficial, so teams are free to participate or not.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:22 pm