TruForge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site and forum for TruForge -- MineCraft Hardcore Factions PvP Server. truforge.mine.bz

2 posters

'Suggestion' .... PVP Arena :)

freakishdelight
    freakishdelight

'Suggestion' .... PVP Arena :) Empty 'Suggestion' .... PVP Arena :)

Post  freakishdelight Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:46 am

Hi everyone,

Even though i'm pretty new to Minecraft and the Server, I do have a suggestion that has come about from watching members PVP..

Would it be possible to have a PVP Arena that players could battle out one on one with no possible ambush, I notice alot of players want to PVP but are concerned if they see other faction members looking on. Of course your normal pvp can happen anywhere on the map but for those that have a grudge or just want the chance to take someone down could battle them out in a safe enviroment, places for other players to watch would be cool also.... Also fighters would only need take there weapons with them into the arena.... I also thought maybe as a bonus the player with the highest PVP wins over the week or month could maybe receive a level or something ...

Anyhow just a suggestion (yes from a player who is yet to PVP lol)

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    ninjar12
    ninjar12

'Suggestion' .... PVP Arena :) Empty Re: 'Suggestion' .... PVP Arena :)

Post  ninjar12 Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:41 pm

freakishdelight wrote:Hi everyone,

Even though i'm pretty new to Minecraft and the Server, I do have a suggestion that has come about from watching members PVP..

Would it be possible to have a PVP Arena that players could battle out one on one with no possible ambush, I notice alot of players want to PVP but are concerned if they see other faction members looking on. Of course your normal pvp can happen anywhere on the map but for those that have a grudge or just want the chance to take someone down could battle them out in a safe enviroment, places for other players to watch would be cool also.... Also fighters would only need take there weapons with them into the arena.... I also thought maybe as a bonus the player with the highest PVP wins over the week or month could maybe receive a level or something ...

Anyhow just a suggestion (yes from a player who is yet to PVP lol)

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Or even team members or groups would be good aswell with no interference of ppl jumping in just to get your stuff ect...

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:25 pm