TruForge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site and forum for TruForge -- MineCraft Hardcore Factions PvP Server. truforge.mine.bz

3 posters

new armor for classes

ninjar12
    ninjar12

new armor for classes Empty new armor for classes

Post  ninjar12 Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:17 pm

I think that wizards should get either iron or gold armor because it is a higher level then caster and you have to use all the same armor and weapons, Also I think that sorcs should be able to use diamond because it is also another step higher then wizard and shaman uses diamond so it should be for sorcs as well. I just hope youll think about this because it is really hard to level and fight in pvp with leather armor and stone swords so plz just think about it. Thank you for your time
    Znookey
    Znookey

Location : Sweden. It's nice here, Lots of trees and everything

new armor for classes Empty Re: new armor for classes

Post  Znookey Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:10 pm

That's the thing about wizards. You don't have good armour or weapons but instead use powerful abilities.
    corlark

Post  corlark Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:20 pm

Ninjar, Shamans can wear diamond because they have no attacking spells. On the other hand, wizards/sorcerers can do a ton of damage, and if they could wear good armor, they would be invincible.

Example: If a wizard/sorcerer had diamond/iron armor, and they were going against a slayer, all the wizard would need to do is use a knockback sword and spam spells/snowballs. Now, with the current leather armor, all a slayer needs to do is to be able to get close up, and then they can kill the wizard/sorcerer. Diamond armor for wizards/sorcerer = OP'd
    ninjar12
    ninjar12

Post  ninjar12 Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:21 am

Yeah i know but i wish they could atleast wear gold armor or use iron swords stone and leather are really weak and when you are leveling up and dont have good spells its even harder because you have bad spells and bad armor and weapons
    Znookey
    Znookey

Location : Sweden. It's nice here, Lots of trees and everything

Post  Znookey Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:11 pm

Rogues only have stone too. Besides, when do you actually use valuable material in weapons and armour?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:22 pm